I cannot age verify my account though I have tried everything

Adriks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried a few days ago to age verify my account with my SSN however that did not work it gave me this error.  

The information that you provided did not match available public records. This can occur if your information has changed recently. If you moved or changed your name in the last 18 months, please try age verification again with your prior address or name.

Age Verification Failed

2 answers to this question

Hello Adriks. I will give you a link just to check out how age verification works. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021#How

If you are a Premium member and you have problems with age verification, it is suggested to verify your age manually. The link explains how to do that.

On the other side, you can have access in adult regions if you become "Account Verified", having "Payment Info on File". This way you have access in all of adult regions except of the estate owner restricts access to residens who are verified with Age Verification.

The last solution although it is not suggested and i can't guarantee that you will get a reply is to send a mail to support@secondlife.com 

We have another one last occasion. If you joined SL being under 18 and you turned 18 recently, the system can't recognized you as an adult. In the occasion you must to submit a ticket and report the problem. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.