The V Bento does not adapt to the skintone!

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tryed everything i could, but unfortunately the V dont adapt to my Skintone!

Session always talks about the Texture Hud, you can´t Texture the whole Mesh Thing, so Skin and The V have the same Skin Tone, that is nit possible on the Hud is only Texture and colour outer inner Labia and that was it.

Even paste the Material UUID from The V into Kupra Hud like Normal and Spec Lower and upper didn´t help!!

The whole Mesh Object The V is much more lighter than my Skintone from Moccino, the only Things that helps from Time to Time, is edit the whole V and make it manual darker, so it does fit my Tone.

So what now? Is there any Way i dont know or some Chance to get finaly the same Tone on that Mesh Piece, the whole Triangle, NOT THE LABIAS! The whole Thing, on my Example Photo you see where the red Arrow heads to! No worrys the Image is Pixelated so it is not adult!

Tysm 

THE V Wrong.jpg

Edited by Nikita Neuman

11 minutes ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

For future reference, Session has a Discord channel, and the staff are very responsive and helpful. Twice when I had issues, staff met me inworld to see them firsthand. They also are very responsive regarding fixing actual issues in their products.

I actually bought mine awhile back before I started using legacy but never set it up for Maitreya. Now that I've switched back, I tried using the BOM and nothing happens.  I don't use discord so I'm at a loss as.to what is wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/11/2022 at 12:19 PM, Rowan Amore said:

I actually bought mine awhile back before I started using legacy but never set it up for Maitreya. Now that I've switched back, I tried using the BOM and nothing happens.  I don't use discord so I'm at a loss as.to what is wrong

When you say nothing happens, as in it doesnt match the skin tone? I want to say when I've used mine that BOM is set to default. Also they just released an update a week ago too. Not sure if that matters. Latest version for The V is 1.56 (Released TODAY)

Edited by Myntz Mysterious
updated version number
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Myntz Mysterious said:

When you say nothing happens, as in it doesnt match the skin tone? I want to say when I've used mine that BOM is set to default. Also they just released an update a week ago too. Not sure if that matters. Latest version for The V is 1.56 (Released TODAY)

Yes, the BOM button is ON by default.  I'm wearing a BOM skin.  When I attach the V, nothing happens.  Nada.  I can change the color using the tinting hud only.

ETA  Got the update redelivered so we'll see.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

AHA...I hit Transparent box on the tinting hud and voila!

No where in the instructions did it say that.

Good to know! I couldn't play around with my V since I'm at work...  Hmmmm that sounds inappropriate in more ways then I can count LOL  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Myntz Mysterious said:

Good to know! I couldn't play around with my V since I'm at work...  Hmmmm that sounds inappropriate in more ways then I can count LOL  😂

The text was so small, I nearly missed it.  Choose transparent on the customize color tab.  You then can color the inner part to your liking.  

• Like 2

The HUD has resize option, you can enlarge it or make it smaller.

For v1.56 and older ones you can find that option under the 3 dots menu in the main HUD, there's button called HUD Resize. Also it doesn't matter whether you resize it or not if you are on small screen like 14" or less for example.

• 2 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 7:38 AM, Nikita Neuman said:

I tryed everything i could, but unfortunately the V dont adapt to my Skintone!

Session always talks about the Texture Hud, you can´t Texture the whole Mesh Thing, so Skin and The V have the same Skin Tone, that is nit possible on the Hud is only Texture and colour outer inner Labia and that was it.

Even paste the Material UUID from The V into Kupra Hud like Normal and Spec Lower and upper didn´t help!!

The whole Mesh Object The V is much more lighter than my Skintone from Moccino, the only Things that helps from Time to Time, is edit the whole V and make it manual darker, so it does fit my Tone.

So what now? Is there any Way i dont know or some Chance to get finaly the same Tone on that Mesh Piece, the whole Triangle, NOT THE LABIAS! The whole Thing, on my Example Photo you see where the red Arrow heads to! No worrys the Image is Pixelated so it is not adult!

Tysm 

THE V Wrong.jpg

unfortunately im still having this same problem and have no idea how to fix it, it’s like the alps just messes up my skin tone 

4 hours ago, authaali said:

unfortunately im still having this same problem and have no idea how to fix it, it’s like the alps just messes up my skin tone 

Did you try what I suggested as it worked perfectly for me.  NOTE...Are you wearing a BOM skin?  

On 3/14/2022 at 4:31 PM, Rowan Amore said:

AHA...I hit Transparent box on the tinting hud and voila!

No where in the instructions did it say that.

On 3/14/2022 at 5:01 PM, Rowan Amore said:

The text was so small, I nearly missed it.  Choose transparent on the customize color tab.  You then can color the inner part to your liking.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

I found this thread because I had never noticed it until my legs were up, that I had what appeared to be Vitiligo. Just standing up and not zooming in it's not the noticeable, i guess. I looked everywhere and I don't see 'transparent' option. But I do have the Sensations as well, and that works right out of the box apparently. Their landing strip is crazy huge though, not sure who would shave the sides but leave a huge jungle like that - so had to source that from another vendor.

One thing that sometimes happens is that if the V loads before your body, it won't fit to your body the way it's supposed to. This can happen if, say, you have more than one mesh body and you switch from an outfit using e.g. Legacy to one using Maitreya. The V loads, then the body does, and the V doesn't match or fit the body properly. It can be fixed by taking the V off and putting it back on. Booties do this too sometimes.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 7:02 PM, Khadijah Starchild said:

I found this thread because I had never noticed it until my legs were up, that I had what appeared to be Vitiligo. Just standing up and not zooming in it's not the noticeable, i guess. I looked everywhere and I don't see 'transparent' option. But I do have the Sensations as well, and that works right out of the box apparently. Their landing strip is crazy huge though, not sure who would shave the sides but leave a huge jungle like that - so had to source that from another vendor.

Transparent option is in the texture hud on the sessions V.  Then you can also get to the different trimmings or shaved in their play hud.

Another thing to consider: judging by the highlight on the body, it seems the body has a it of environmental shine on - that does darken the object a little (if you put environmental all the way up to 100, it's a dark silver) I don't now by how much, but I'd try disabling the shine on the body, and see if the v then matches better. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.