Anyone know of a automatic slow rotate and zoom stand or tool?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd like to take some short smooth 'zooming in and rotating' live video style photos of my Avatar.  But if I try to do this manually I often will speed up or jerk my camera movements as i rotate and zoom my camera

Anyone know if there a way to do this smoothly or automatically?  Or a 'pose turntable' or turn and zoom tool that I can purchase to srt up a desired short 'rotate and zoom'

Thanks

Edited by JordonBanks
typo

I have something like this, but it's for a special application. It's a turntable on which you can place things by linking. Anything you link to it gets auto-aligned so that the object center is above the turntable's center. When started, the turntable turns 45 degrees and beeps, to tell you to take a picture. After 8 movements, it stops. It's for making impostor pictures from 8 directions.

It comes with a long prim with a chair at the end, to put the user and camera in the right position, a green screen background, and a red frame in front, allow clipping the image of the object out automatically.

I don't think that's what you want, though. This is more of a technical tool. However, you could have a pose stand on a turntable, set up somewhat the same way. A second avatar would do the camera work, sitting on a chair to hold the camera in position and control the camera avatar's camera settings.

There used to be, A guy started to make a keyboard drive 3D cam - I used it for a couple years it was great though was tricky to install.  Sadly when I needed to replace my puter I lost that and never could get it to work again. No it wasn't "auto' in the sense, but you could set a camera path and keep repeating it. It basically was a keyboard version of the spacemouse

Btw, I still have the files stored, if any technical person wants to take a crack at it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.