I can edit your photos for you!!

davyandrews

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, everyone.

I'd love to edit your photos for you according to your needs and wants. I use a variety of software with my primary ones being Photoshop and Luminar AI. 

I can edit any existing photograph you have of your Secondlife avatar, I can make you smile, add accessories, glamorize your AVI, do make up, change backgrounds, add filters and effects. These things being just a few examples. I charge a very modest fee. 

This is an example of my work if you want to view: My friend Lia loves Cyberpunk 2077, so I gave her existing picture a make over with Johnny Silverhands sunglasses and a Night city Welcome.

Photo Editing.

Please send me a notecard if you want to hire me on my secondlife username which is davyandrews resident.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Edited by davyandrews
More text.
  • Like 3

Very good but skin is a bit burned, the "smile" is a little bit forced and she is soo plain and not blended in with the light sources to be reflected on her hair or skin where it should be. Other then that you did a very good job. Keep it up and keep "playing" in photoshop. You know? Gentle little details that may be overlooked by some. This is not a negative review but an idea to be given for future. Keep up the good work and you might find someone who needs your skills. 

Edited by mysteriousdots
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mysteriousdots said:

Very good but skin is a bit burned, the "smile" is a little bit forced and she is soo plain and not blended in with the light sources to be reflected on her hair or skin where it should be. Other then that you did a very good job. Keep it up and keep "playing" in photoshop. You know? Gentle little details that may be overlooked by some. This is not a negative review but an idea to be given for future. Keep up the good work and you might find someone who needs your skills. 

I dont think this person was asking for advice. Also, what you see as flaws someone else may love. I dont find it very nice to give your constructive criticism if it wasn't asked for. Everyone edits and draws differently, every artist is different. So just because you're not kneen on their work doesn't mean you need to comment on it. Smh...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Good job, keep up the good work! And pay no mind to anyones opinion but your own. Take things said about your work with a grain of salt. ^^ ❤️ 

Sincerely,

A fellow artist.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.