Get rid of the dozens of automatic notices!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On the whole the latest incarnations of the viewers do ok. However, it is extremely time consuming and inefficient to do something then have to spend as muchtime again, clicking the notifications that I have just done the things Ive done. If I have to clear out 10 messages from people or groups, then I also have to go through at least as much time, clicking OK to all the notifications of everything I have done, and this is how it is EVERY TIME. It's horrible. And I cant even turn this off in preferences with any effectiveness or efficiency.  The ONLY way to get the notices turned off is to go through and manually remove each one from the list, then as soon as I use a different computer, the whole list resets preferences to notifying me every time.  Its exteremely annoying. My personal feeling is, as an intelligent adult, I come online to enjoy secondlife, not to spend all my time clicking OK buttons telling me I just closed messages.  The next incarnation of viewer needs a way to turn this off entirely, or just get rid of them. Or Better yet, borrow a page from your competitions viewers, and offer the option of "only deliver necessary messages"...such as system updates, maturity content alerts, etc.  really, there isno need in the world to have a message to click, telling you that you just closed a message. It, um.....silly...ya know?

Hmmmmm...Open Preferences - Notifications.  Click on the top entry in the Always show list.  Then scroll down and Shift-click on the last entry in the list.  This will highlight the entire list.  Click the down arrow to move everything to the Never show window and click OK

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.