Rental communities?

jarjari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gooseberry Estates has three sizes of plots plus some mini-islands. Come with a choice of house (autorez with landscaping) and generally lots of land impact (tiny houses are 200 I think but other sizes are more than I ever used).  Lots of community things going on and very good support. I don't live there any longer but it is very nice.  Not inexpensive though :D.

image.thumb.png.53608346fcde96e1b6079dcc06195050.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gooseberry was nice, I shopped that spot before settling for for adjacent 1024 plots on Nautilus. Unbelievable deal, great landlord, a 64x64 flat space and double prims. Could not be happier for the price. I not only have a rich zen garden, my home, my gallery space, but also a fully decked out 64x64 cyber city in the sky with 600+ prims left over.

• Like 1

TCD - The Castro District is a quality community and lifestyle for Gay, LGBTQIA+ & friends. Straight and furry friendly.
Inexpensive rental of townhouses, sunset houses, apartments, houseboats, offices, shops, studios, dating rooms, sex rooms, rooms for private parties.

TCD location: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Castro District/128/127/21

TCD Rentals: https://www.casperpanel.com/rentals/qB9cHPZzZ8i1T3St/available

Any questions? Just IM me :)

Edited by dingor
Clarification of the text
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love seeing all the communities being shared- I can't wait to stop by some that are new to me!

I have a rental community, Magellan's Landing, on Route 11 in West Corsica. It features a shopping center with a day spa, intimate hookah lounge, rage room, and more. It also includes Bullseye (similar to a red and white store we all frequent in the US), with Xeolife and DFS compatible goods, a hotel, community center, and choice of homes within and along the community grounds. There's also a bus station in the neighborhood with rides around West Corsica, neighborhood playground, and many adjoining amenities as you travel Route 11. It's open right now to bring a whole roleplay group to experience and love the space, so be sure to stop by!

Visit Magellan's Landing: Magellan’s Landing Community – AscendBnB

I also have a few spots within the lively Corsica South Coast area, with a community that promotes travel, art, and music. At the vineyards space (fully furnished B&B), you can tend to a vineyard, visit a private waterfall, ride a horse to Emynaid Harbor, visit Eatonville Museum across from the property, and travel the Circuit la Corse via road access. The space is open right now and is my favorite place to stay. 

Check out Soulful Vineyards: Calming Vineyards Visit – AscendBnB

I have many more spaces within and around established communities on mainland and invite you to check them out here: AscendBnB – mainland experiences. They're all on public roadways, waterways, or trails and allow you to have a 'home base' to start from as you explore and love mainland! 

sv1.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I have lived in and loved the Gulls Wing Sailing Community for years, renting houses, slips or land on various occasions.  I currently rent half a region there and love it to bits.  I cannot recommend this community highly enough for beauty and the care given to the residents by the owners.  It is 22 regions of gorgeousness.  There is a blues club and another music venue, weekly sailing events and annual holiday extravaganzas.  Current information and rentals are here:

http://www.gullswing.com/rentals.php

1231416626_GullsWingEstateMap.thumb.JPG.24e7fd9a472c8e48903638d1dc2ca8f0.JPG

Edited by Leora Greenwood
added estate map

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.