Horses / breeding

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Idk if this is the correct forum for it but since it's General I thought I'd ask here lol...

Just wondering if horses/breedables etc are still a thing? Friend of mine is desperately needing some $$$ and I figure maybe that's a way to do things and help her out. Of course suggestions are always welcomed 🥰

7 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

Idk if this is the correct forum for it but since it's General I thought I'd ask here lol...

Just wondering if horses/breedables etc are still a thing? Friend of mine is desperately needing some $$$ and I figure maybe that's a way to do things and help her out. Of course suggestions are always welcomed 🥰

I think it is like with a lot of stuff...you just need to find the right person to sell it to x3 

I see some places on mainland still where people obviously breed them hardcore...but if they sell? I can not tell ...but I have never been into that breeding game other than owning a few kittycats for myself and just for pure fun ...because cats x3 

Maybe you both could check inworld groups for horse breeders (sounds so wrong sorry XD) and have a look if there are sims where people sell them and see how it goes?

• Like 2

Breedables are only profitable right at the very beginning when a whole new breedable is launched. Beyond that, you'll pay far more in feed than you will earn by selling the offspring.

Years ago I bred Amaretto horses and when Amaretto launched the dogs, I jumped right in. I bred what I believe was the first ever 4-trait pug, and sold it for L$25k. A month later you couldn't sell a 6-trait puppy for more than L$250. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.