Linden Full sim purchase - private island

trenthenning

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Well, two business days, because weekends don't count.  But in any case, LL's instructions for buying a new region directly from the land store say: "Once your region purchase is complete, you receive an email with the details. A new region is generally delivered within 15 minutes. Occasional service updates may affect that time, so see the Second Life Grid Status Reports page if it's taking longer than expected."  So, you should check (1) your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Land Manager >>> My Regions and then (2) your e-mail's spam filter.  If you don't find anything encouraging there, submit a support case.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos. as always.

15 minutes ago, trenthenning said:

Hi,

Any idea how long it takes for Linden to set up a full sim and a homestead? After paying out over $700AUD, I would have thought it should only take a day or so, I have been waiting for over 4 days and nothing seems to have happened.

Did you check your email?  

Delivery

Once your region purchase is complete, you receive an email with the details. A new region is generally delivered within 15 minutes. Occasional service updates may affect that time, so see the Second Life Grid Status Reports page if it's taking longer than expected.

Edited by Rowan Amore

15 minutes ago, trenthenning said:

Hi,

Any idea how long it takes for Linden to set up a full sim and a homestead? After paying out over $700AUD, I would have thought it should only take a day or so, I have been waiting for over 4 days and nothing seems to have happened.

Over 4 'days' or over 4 'work days'?  Those are two different things - weekends don't count as work days for that sort of thing.  If you don't hear anything tomorrow, try Live Chat or open a Support Ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.