¿Por qué no puedo ver el tópico que inicié? / Why I can see the topic I started?

Beggar Mayo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ayer comencé un tópico bajo la categoría de Lifestyle and Relationships. He estado recibiendo en mi correo los comentarios que algunos amablemente han hecho a mi tema, pero cuando quiero leer esos comentarios en el foro no puedo entrar, de hecho parece que no existe el tema. Incluso me sale un mensaje diciendo que no tengo permiso para verlo. No sé qué ha pasado o por qué sucede. ¿Alguna idea?

-----

Yesterday I started a topic below Lifestyle and Relationships category. I have been getting answers in my e-mail with the comments some kindly did to it, but when I try to read them directly at the forum I can't get them, it seems that the topic doesn't exist no more and also I got a message saying that I don't have permission to follow it. I don't know what is happening, Any idea about?

1 hour ago, Beggar Mayo said:

Ayer comencé un tópico bajo la categoría de Lifestyle and Relationships. He estado recibiendo en mi correo los comentarios que algunos amablemente han hecho a mi tema, pero cuando quiero leer esos comentarios en el foro no puedo entrar, de hecho parece que no existe el tema. Incluso me sale un mensaje diciendo que no tengo permiso para verlo. No sé qué ha pasado o por qué sucede. ¿Alguna idea?

-----

Yesterday I started a topic below Lifestyle and Relationships category. I have been getting answers in my e-mail with the comments some kindly did to it, but when I try to read them directly at the forum I can't get them, it seems that the topic doesn't exist no more and also I got a message saying that I don't have permission to follow it. I don't know what is happening, Any idea about?

The thread you started was deleted by the moderators.  They had already deleted a previous thread on the same subject earlier.  Political discussions almost always get out of control.  The moderator who deleted the other thread mentioned we should try to keep politics out of these forums.  There are other places more suited to those types of things.

• Like 2

Ah, ok! Thank you. It's a pitty that the moderator didn't tell me that. I just read the first comments and suddenly nothing more. My intention was never to start any political discussion. My interest was more focus on ucranian and russian residents here and to stay in touch with them. but I understand the moderator concerned. So, I think this one will be also deleted very soon because your answer satisfy entirely my doubt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.