Looking for Mainland Land Investors

kevin Jerrold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm Kevin Jerrold SL. Kevin Tate RL and im looking for someone who fancies a bit of fun and invest some L$ with me and buy some property. I have some areas and locations in mind but cant afford to do this on my own. So wondering if anyones up for this idea.

If anyone wants to know more about my idea. Lets discuss inworld or message me using the messages function in my profile. Can also email me info@festivalsevents.uk

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Okay. All we are doing is buying a bit of land in a higher priced location and reselling it. I put in 12000L$ you put in 12000L$ we then have 24000L$ to buy the cheapest property I find. We then decide together how much to sell it for and try make a bit of profit out of it. I won't mind doing all the work to remarket the land

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/26/2022 at 11:44 AM, kevin Jerrold said:

Okay. All we are doing is buying a bit of land in a higher priced location and reselling it. I put in 12000L$ you put in 12000L$ we then have 24000L$ to buy the cheapest property I find. We then decide together how much to sell it for and try make a bit of profit out of it. I won't mind doing all the work to remarket the land

Why not just buy land that's worth 12000L and resell it and then take that profit and buy more land and resell it over and over and over?  That way you can drive land prices up all by your little lonesome self.  I mean what are you going to do to make the land worth this higher price than what you paid for it? Sounds like nothing. So basically you are buying land to screw others out of their money.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.