Unable to create item '' that has caused problems on this region

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Several hours ago a bunch of Script Warning / Error / Debug messages appeared: Unable to create item '' that has caused problems on this region. I was in my home / the region I rent, and when these messages appeared I was suddenly unable to rez anything - anything at all. I logged out, rebooted, and logged in, only to get the same error messages and most of my clothing and body did not load. I've made no changes to property settings. I tried using an alt, but the problem repeated. I tried using alternate viewers, but same result. My av's body and clothes appear only when I teleport to a different region and "wear" the outfit again. This is weird - it feels like my IP address has been blocked by the owner of the region where I rent. I quickly inquired with the property owner, but have heard nothing back. No way to know until they respond. I'm quiet, keep to myself, and cause no trouble, so don't think there's any reason for an IP block, but you never know. Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do to fix it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.