You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After the revolution of the EvoX heads, I've been reminded of the posters Legacy put up at last year's Skinfair, "Legacy X" was supposed to be a similar update for HD skins.Is it my imagination or legacy never had a body update that was up to the level of the EvoX skins? Did they use Clickbait?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aduvi said:

After the revolution of the EvoX heads, I've been reminded of the posters Legacy put up at last year's Skinfair, "Legacy X" was supposed to be a similar update for HD skins.Is it my imagination or legacy never had a body update that was up to the level of the EvoX skins? Did they use Clickbait?

What? The company behind the Legacy body using vague non-standard terminology and relying on hype and flash? I am shocked -- shocked! -- that someone could think that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Everything they've sold up to this point has been predatory at best (buy credits with your L$ in their private server HUD that come out to either less or more than you need to buy their stuff). Why would anyone keep going to them for anything?

It's a very aesthetically pleasing body and it goes on sale about once a year. Everything is problematic. LOL. 

11 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Why would anyone keep going to them for anything?

The most common reasons I've heard from those that do use Legacy Female is that has better shoulders, better looking breasts, better belly button location, better shape than Maitreya Lara. These same users hate the media based HUD and the scummy marketing tactics, but put up with it for the previously mentioned reasons.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

The most common reasons I've heard from those that do use Legacy Female is that has better shoulders, better looking breasts, better belly button location, better shape than Maitreya Lara.

Belleza bodies have all those things too. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Almost nobody's rigging for Isis or Venus, sadly. And Freya is hard to slim down. 

I agree about Isis and Venus; Isis is definitely my favourite of the three but I wear Freya most often.  My usual shape is fairly chunky (muscular rather than chubby) and Freya does this kind of shape well. With my body thickness and body fat sliders currently in the 40-60 range for each, there is plenty of scope for going slimmer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.