Linden Labs removing bot from Protected Land Waters?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's an avatar sitting in Linden Protected Waters just off the coast of my Mainland plot. I suspect it's a bot since it hasn't moved from its position at the bottom of the ocean in 3 months. Nothing filled out in its profile. Just standing there all the time and never logging off.. I have no idea what its up to but it feels creepy and kinda shady. 

Is there any way Linden Labs would act to remove that bot if I filed a complaint?

8 minutes ago, Kether Farshore said:

Is there any way Linden Labs would act to remove that bot if I filed a complaint?

So 1 avatar.. in Linden Protected water... "feels" creepy.

I don't think there's anything to report but go ahead and do it, that's the only way to know.

12 minutes ago, Kether Farshore said:

There's an avatar sitting in Linden Protected Waters just off the coast of my Mainland plot. I suspect it's a bot since it hasn't moved from its position at the bottom of the ocean in 3 months. Nothing filled out in its profile. Just standing there all the time and never logging off.. I have no idea what its up to but it feels creepy and kinda shady. 

I would guess it is a Tiny Empires player. 

You can look up the name of the avatar here.

http://tinyempires.com/standings/

• Like 1

Yeah, unless it's doing something to cause trouble, I doubt Governance would do anything.

At one point, though, I was successful in getting a bunch of bots (or whatever they were) removed from a neighboring Linden water Homestead that they would completely fill so it was impossible to navigate into and through it. Even that took a couple weeks, but I sure was glad to see them gone.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.