Sell Lindan

KaranJ15

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have added payment info but i don't see treading limit for sell linden. it show 0 limit. i bought some linden and it work fine. how can i open my sell limit please help.

Your Remaining Lindex Trading Limits
  per 24 hours per 30 days
Buy US$88.14 US$88.14
Sell US$0.00

US$0.00     

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, KaranJ15 said:

I have added payment info but i don't see treading limit for sell linden. it show 0 limit. i bought some linden and it work fine. how can i open my sell limit please help.

per 24 hours per 30 days
Buy US$88.14 US$88.14
Sell US$0.00

US$0.00     

as I remember there is a 7 day waiting period before we can sell L$ when first establishing our payment method

You might find yourself in trouble even though you've removed the above line from your profile...

3.3. Linden Dollars may not be purchased or sold outside of the LindeX exchange.

Any purchase or sale of Linden Dollars through any means other than the LindeX is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KaranJ15 said:

per 24 hours per 30 days
Buy US$88.14 US$88.14
Sell US$0.00

US$0.00     

Assuming you don't end up in trouble for L$ transactions that are against the TOS, I think Alwin is correct in that you will not be able to sell any L$ until 30 days after the first Buy L$ happened (unless LL recently changed something) - and the limit for buying will slowly increase across those 30 days.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.