Help with newly purchased region

Colin Steampunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Colin Steampunk said:

I just purchased a undeveloped private region. I selected Plain Plains but when I arrive to my new region it’s all water… no land… is this normal? it’s been 6 hours since purchase

when the region is up and running it's at you how to handle everything  there, but as far i know a new region is delivered with a certain basic landscape of your choice, but that could have changed during years and you get a flat pancake that's under water.
Your estate tools should be working, so try and see?

11 hours ago, Colin Steampunk said:

I just purchased a undeveloped private region. I selected Plain Plains but when I arrive to my new region it’s all water… no land… is this normal? it’s been 6 hours since purchase

It should have arrived terraformed flat and at 30 m height. It sounds like that didn't happen for some reason, or maybe the water level is raised above 30 m. For the latter, check the Terrain tab in the Region/Estate box; water is usually set at 20 m as a default, I believe.

Either way, you can change it yourself, as the others have noted, or if raising the land/lowering the water doesn't help, contact concierge support.

If you don't want to terraform the land yourself, and rather focus on the things you put on your land, you can also buy RAW terrain files to upload on the marketplace, "normal" ones, and even special ones like a heart shape landmass surrounded by water.

Have fun with your new region in any case! :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.