DaisyMaeClementine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I currently have a classic head and am looking to upgrade to mesh...either Catwa or Lelutka.  However, I want to keep my current face as close as possible to the original.  But I'm having a lot of trouble getting that perfected.

I'd like to hire someone with experience building avatars to create a custom mesh head for me that matches the look of my classic head.

If you think you can do this please contact me and we can discuss payment and all the logistics needed.

13 minutes ago, sissykinzs said:

I currently have a classic head and am looking to upgrade to mesh...either Catwa or Lelutka.  However, I want to keep my current face as close as possible to the original.  But I'm having a lot of trouble getting that perfected.

I'd like to hire someone with experience building avatars to create a custom mesh head for me that matches the look of my classic head.

If you think you can do this please contact me and we can discuss payment and all the logistics needed.

you don''t need a builder or creator, but all you should look for is a stylist.
You can ask for help in the "wanted" or  drop your question in the "your avatar"section ( where also already is a lot of information about turning to mesh in the many pages of posts where you can dig in, and learn a lot about changing)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

11 minutes ago, sissykinzs said:

Perhaps you could post a picture of your current facial look and people could make suggestions as to which head/skin combo might work for you.  

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Perhaps you could post a picture of your current facial look and people could make suggestions as to which head/skin combo might work for you.  

Thanks for the suggestion Rowan.  I'll post a few photos but I'm really hoping to hire someone.  This seems like a daunting task and I  really want to get it right.

1. Sissy by Ari.png

3. Sissy by Ari.png

5. Sissy by Ari.png

Edited by sissykinzs

1 hour ago, sissykinzs said:

Thanks for the suggestion Rowan.  I'll post a few photos but I'm really hoping to hire someone.  This seems like a daunting task and I  really want to get it right.

1. Sissy by Ari.png

2 Sissy by Ari.png

3. Sissy by Ari.png

5. Sissy by Ari.png

Need to remove the naked one.

I'd suggest trying the demo for the Lilly head from Lelutka.  

Skins from several different stores can give a similar looks.  Try  Heaux

Blush Diavolo

Glam Affair

Aida Ewing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.