Second Life Events and Activities Survey

Nyxx Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alwin: Because I have a venue and I'm "putting my feelers out" so to speak to see what the community is currently looking for in the ways of days and times. 

CaithLynnSayes: And you're welcome not to fill it out. It mentions nothing about my venue, there are no additional links. It's simply a google form with 4 questions asking what days of the week you're looking for something to do, what hours during the weekdays, what hours during the weekend, and what types of activities. It's pretty simple. 

The reason for using a form: Because it's a lot faster to compare data when I'm not sifting through comments and it's all centrally located in one spot with no extraneous details or confusion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nyxx Nova said:

Alwin: Because I have a venue and I'm "putting my feelers out" so to speak to see what the community is currently looking for in the ways of days and times. 

CaithLynnSayes: And you're welcome not to fill it out. It mentions nothing about my venue, there are no additional links. It's simply a google form with 4 questions asking what days of the week you're looking for something to do, what hours during the weekdays, what hours during the weekend, and what types of activities. It's pretty simple. 

The reason for using a form: Because it's a lot faster to compare data when I'm not sifting through comments and it's all centrally located in one spot with no extraneous details or confusion. 

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the questions to your group as they are the ones who matter?  Just my 2L.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the questions to your group as they are the ones who matter?  Just my 2L.

I have. But the group is currently small, and I was hoping for a larger crossection of respondents. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Because it makes good marketing sense to consider potential customers as well as (or even more than) existing ones.

9 hours ago, StarlanderGoods said:

Done.

I would have put a couple of extra options, regarding the music style, because I think that´s a big factor for people going out to clubs.

I agree. Music genre is the #1 thing I look for. I tend to avoid the "we'll play anything" type of club or event because I just know that 75% of the music they play will be mainstream 21st century pop/r&b and that's not what I wish to pay for.  Tell me what music you're playing that's different from any top 40 radio show from the past 20 years.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 3

Not a bad little survey and will add that a few more options would have been good. Done and done. And plus points for not having to log in to an alphabet (or whatever the name is today) account to fill in.

As for why not ask here? Some of us read but rarely feel the need to actually log in. We just take notes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.