Does my land need to be deeded to the group?

Harmony Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own a region/private region...My partner is listed as a region manager, but he is unable to do regional things. He is also unable to change the music stream on the sim, except for his personally owned parcel. In order for him to change the music streams on the other parcels, does the land need to be group owned? He is granted those permissions in the group and is wearing his tag. He is an Officer in the group. Thanks for your help, friends. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Crim Mip said:

Deeding land to a land group has the advantage of allowing you to get a bonus amount of land (around 14% more if you know how to balance the numbers). You're still responsible for tier. on it obviously.

On Mainland, but the OP mentioned owning a private region, which does not have a group bonus and does not use group tier contributions.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 7:02 AM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

On Mainland, but the OP mentioned owning a private region, which does not have a group bonus and does not use group tier contributions.

One of the warnings I came across when reading up on group deeding was that it can actually confuse things if you have private and mainland regions deeded to the same group since they're figured differently.

I think I'll stick with mainland unless I ever win the lotto or something and can just splurge on some 5+ sim mini-continent like that Calas park or some of those weird Gorean places that have massive land holdings nobody ever visits XD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.