Do I get some Premium services after buying a Sim?

Chappers101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Chappers101 said:

I have recently bought a full private island sim and have noticed my Group allocation has gone upto 70...is this normal?

Does anyone know if you get other premium services when owning a sim? I've tried looking in the knowledge base but no luck so far

Many thanks

The 70 groups is for anyone who is premium and not just region owners.  You don't even need to be premium to own a.private estate.  Purchasing mainland is only available to premium members.  I believe the only thing extra as a region owner is consierge service.

Premium

A premium account requires a monthly fee.

With a premium membership you can:

For more information, see Premium membership.

• Like 2

What Alwin said.  You do qualify for concierge, and that is a step up from premium, so it makes sense that you will have all the perks of premium PLUS concierge support.  (I admit I was already premium when I had a private region, so I can't answer from experience.)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
Cat on keyboard!

That is what i was thinking Alwin...it was due to Concierge level. It seems to be the only perk i have though but we all need more Group space lol. I would have thought that you would be automatically upgraded to Premium if you bought a sim or is that just wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.