Black Dragon Viewer Questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

SO i got the Lelutka Evo X Avalon Mesh Head, that Head like all others have some Animation Hud for open Mouth a bit or move Eyes, but POSER blocks that Hud and with Animare

Which is why I mentioned in my previous posts that is good practice to first adjust your pose and facial expression with the HUDs and then start the Poser. For facial expression AOs it's a bit of aim and hit the Start Posing button on the Poser in the right time to get the expression you want.

As for certain body parts and joints in the Poser menu, I believe @NiranV Dean can better explain how they work.

Edited by Aiyumei
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

SO i got the Lelutka Evo X Avalon Mesh Head, that Head like all others have some Animation Hud for open Mouth a bit or move Eyes, but POSER blocks that Hud and with Animare, i did Poses before i cant set Eyes, cause its only for Body!

Meanwhile if some interested in, i found out you can turn off all Group Conferences by click Status Do not Disturb! Than you got your Peace from all IM and Group Nitifications!

One Thing in the POSER, sorry, but what the Hell is WINGS good for? Is this when someone plays a Demon and has Wings on the Back?

Thx

The BD poser over-rides every other animation including head huds and Animare. Once you start posing with the BD poser you must do everything in there, so don't start it until everything else is set up correctly.  You can set up your lelutka hud or animare first, then stat the BD poser   There are sliders for adjusting the eyes in the Head section of the BD poser.

You probably don't need to use Animare and BD at the same time, unless you want someone else to see your new pose and you're using BD only to fine-tune what Animare is doing. The BD pose adjustments can't be seen by anyone else inworld.

And yes, "Wings" is for when you're wearing bento wings. Likewise "hind legs" is for avatars that have extra legs (such as a centaur) and tail" is for bento tails. The poser only works if the attachments are bento.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Which is why I mentioned in my previous posts that is good practice to first adjust your pose and facial expression with the HUDs and then start the Poser. For facial expression AOs it's a bit of aim and hit the Start Posing button on the Poser in the right time to get the expression you want.

As for certain body parts and joints in the Poser menu, I believe @NiranV Dean can better explain how they work.

I'll be adding a "re-pose" button that will recapture all inactive bones, this will allow you to toggle off bones, modify them with your animations and then have the poser recapture the current pose for those bones.

The poser does NOT necessarily overwrite all bones, just active ones (you can disable them by double clicking for instance although it was reported that this doesn't seem to be working properly as of right now, i will have to investigate that)

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, Nikita Neuman said:

I changed my Shape in the Black Dragon Viewer now 55 x and as soon as i am done it jumps back to the old Settings.

Why the Hell happens that, cant LL Server accept what i want?

Thx

Did you try switching to a different shape after you're done (this will prevent a potential logout save failure and force it to save immediately)?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.