Looking for a sugardaddy, add me Xoxoxoxo

On 2/20/2022 at 6:13 AM, Ren Toxx said:

I’m all for directness but, Christ on a sidecar, sometimes this and the ‘Make Friends’ subforums sound more like the ‘Wanted Ads’ section.

And they're such terrible ads, too.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2022 at 6:15 AM, TonaMP3 said:

i need a rich sugar daddy with atleast 120k+ l$, 
spoil me rotten ;)

First take a walk to a real gym for a couple of months and when you are back message me your skype id.

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2022 at 6:31 PM, TT120 said:

Is that a 1 time payment of 120k or is it daily, weekly, monthly?

Yearly or decennial would be more convenient.
I think I will hold my new opening line "Hi baby, I have the best payment info on file." for an other occasion.  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Yearly or decennial would be more convenient.
I think I will hold my new opening line "Hi baby, I have the best payment info on file." for an other occasion.  :D 

Wouldn't you say "I have the BIGGEST payment info on file"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If it grow on trees but you gotta go out make it your self Remaining alive; yet living Surviving theirs no free hand outs.  These day's its more Surviving people helping each other trust is big thing just as growth. If you have it bad your the only one can change that its called growth some don't like to hear this but in real world even this second life that right flip some burgers or go back to school have your own income not having to rely on anyone.   Some people might be nice show you some freebies places and places can stay but you have to do your share of choirs. Know one wants to deal with a freeloader.  But your  should taught  So I will teach you  Women up better you can do better don't be a beggar  be your own provider if you wanna get out the mess.    120K  Women up self work of growth doing it the work and time this your own journey only you can change it.    Hit those books girl and study hard get a degree or certification wise it up.  I find that women cam do it herself is very sexy. 

Edited by HawaiianD
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, HawaiianD said:

If it grow on trees but you gotta go out make it your self Remaining alive; yet living Surviving theirs no free hand outs.  These day's its more Surviving people helping each other trust is big thing just as growth. If you have it bad your the only one can change that its called growth some don't like to hear this but in real world even this second life that right flip some burgers or go back to school have your own income not having to rely on anyone.   Some people might be nice show you some freebies places and places can stay but you have to do your share of choirs. Know one wants to deal with a freeloader.  But your  should taught  So I will teach you  Women up better you can do better don't be a beggar  be your own provider if you wanna get out the mess.    120K  Women up self work of growth doing it the work and time this your own journey only you can change it.    Hit those books girl and study hard get a degree or certification wise it up.  I find that women cam do it herself is very sexy. 

english-do-you-speak-it.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, HawaiianD said:

If it grow on trees but you gotta go out make it your self Remaining alive; yet living Surviving theirs no free hand outs.  These day's its more Surviving people helping each other trust is big thing just as growth. If you have it bad your the only one can change that its called growth some don't like to hear this but in real world even this second life that right flip some burgers or go back to school have your own income not having to rely on anyone.   Some people might be nice show you some freebies places and places can stay but you have to do your share of choirs. Know one wants to deal with a freeloader.  But your  should taught  So I will teach you  Women up better you can do better don't be a beggar  be your own provider if you wanna get out the mess.    120K  Women up self work of growth doing it the work and time this your own journey only you can change it.    Hit those books girl and study hard get a degree or certification wise it up.  I find that women cam do it herself is very 

I think maybe if you wrote this in your native tongue it would make more sense 😅. We could use Google translate. But I think I got the gist haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I think maybe if you wrote this in your native tongue it would make more sense 😅. We could use Google translate. But I think I got the gist haha

@HawaiianD

what a beautiful phrase with impressive grammar
like reading manuscripts from ancient times,

≠=======≠==========================

If it grow on trees but you gotta go out make it your self Remaining alive; yet living Surviving theirs no free hand outs.  These day's its more Surviving people helping each other trust is big thing just as growth. If you have it bad your the only one can change that its called growth some don't like to hear this but in real world even this second life that right flip some burgers or go back to school have your own income not having to rely on anyone. 

( must be able to stand alone and not be dependent on others, can generate their own income, because currently people who help each other are people who have expertise )

------------

Some people might be nice show you some freebies places and places can stay but you have to do your share of choirs. Know one wants to deal with a freeloader.  But your  should taught  So I will teach you  Women up better you can do better don't be a beggar  be your own provider if you wanna get out the mess.    120K  Women up self work of growth doing it the work and time this your own journey only you can change it.   

( some people are friendly and want to help you out by helping you get free stuff, and a place to stay, but it all comes at a price.
A woman is not enough with just 120k, you have to be able to make more money)

-----------

Hit those books girl and study hard get a degree or certification wise it up.  I find that women cam do it herself is very sexy. 

(Take training and learn how to make money, and I think the cam girl profession is a sexy and profitable job)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

@HawaiianD

what a beautiful phrase with impressive grammar
like reading manuscripts from ancient times,

≠=======≠==========================

If it grow on trees but you gotta go out make it your self Remaining alive; yet living Surviving theirs no free hand outs.  These day's its more Surviving people helping each other trust is big thing just as growth. If you have it bad your the only one can change that its called growth some don't like to hear this but in real world even this second life that right flip some burgers or go back to school have your own income not having to rely on anyone. 

( must be able to stand alone and not be dependent on others, can generate their own income, because currently people who help each other are people who have expertise )

------------

Some people might be nice show you some freebies places and places can stay but you have to do your share of choirs. Know one wants to deal with a freeloader.  But your  should taught  So I will teach you  Women up better you can do better don't be a beggar  be your own provider if you wanna get out the mess.    120K  Women up self work of growth doing it the work and time this your own journey only you can change it.   

( some people are friendly and want to help you out by helping you get free stuff, and a place to stay, but it all comes at a price.
A woman is not enough with just 120k, you have to be able to make more money)

-----------

Hit those books girl and study hard get a degree or certification wise it up.  I find that women cam do it herself is very sexy. 

(Take training and learn how to make money, and I think the cam girl profession is a sexy and profitable job)

Thank you man. It makes total sense now hehe

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2022 at 4:06 PM, HawaiianD said:

You don't have the first clue on what you are talking about. You think we're all 20 something? ROFLMAO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:
On 2/28/2022 at 5:06 PM, HawaiianD said:

You don't have the first clue on what you are talking about.

Hell, I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

O.o

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...