Graphic Designer for Logos, Ads, Vendor Templates, Websites, Image editing, Custom Mesh & more

irrie Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Graphic designer with a love for creating custom graphics for both personal and business needs. Need some graphics for a creative project or business? Or just need some help with image editing? Let me know and we can discuss if I can assist! 

Graphic Design - Logos, Ads (posters, flyers, banners), Vendor Templates, HUD Interfaces, Infographics, Social Media Images

Graphic Art - Custom textures (wallpaper, flooring, fabric, patterns, and other materials), vector illustration, clipart, digital watercolor, decorative illustration, patterns

Mesh - Furniture & decor, other mesh objects (no clothing), shoes, accessories, buildings are considered on a case by case basis, depending on the project.

Simple Website Setups - Don't have the time to assemble a site yourself? I can help! A simple website can be setup for providing information to your customers, for blogging, or for displaying your work or photos in a gallery or portfolio. Let me know what your idea is and we can discuss if we can accomplish it through a simple website. 

For more information about my design process, to see samples of my work, or to contact me, visit my website: irrie.net

You can also contact me in-world via IM or Notecard. 

irrie Original Ad-100.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.