Whats up bro?

Valion Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi - I know the best way to meet people is in game.  But I honestly don't know where to go to meet some other guys for just bro's.  Nothing gay or anything ...  Just trying to figure out where guys can meet other dudes.

Wife and I returned to the game, we've kind of just hoped around live shows and hung around our house.  (I found a sync TV we can both watch, pretty cool.) Anyway, I'm a military vet, just looking for some cool guy(s) for drinks, hot wives, shooting pool, talking *****, whatever ... and whatever there is to do in SL.  My wife is pretty awesome so if you have an awesome wife or girl, that's a bonus.  She's in the market to meet some girlfriends.

Where do dudes go to meet other guys or try and meet some new friends in SL?

PS - if you're gay, but a cool dude and stuff, whatever's cool.  Just ya know, not my thing.

Anyway, either maybe a suggestion for a place to go in the grid?  I honestly dont know.  Or ... hit me up via IM ..

Thanks so much for reading.  Have an awesome weekend coming up.

For any other vet's out there, this ones for you.  /me raises a beer to everyone out there!

• Like 1

I recently met and partnered with the most wonderful woman in SL. We would love to meet you and your wife, and when the ladies are not on, them we can hang out and do guy stuff. My friends list is mostly females and spending time with them now just doesn't seem right.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 11:02 PM, Valion Foxclaw said:

Hi - I know the best way to meet people is in game.  But I honestly don't know where to go to meet some other guys for just bro's.  Nothing gay or anything ...  Just trying to figure out where guys can meet other dudes.

Wife and I returned to the game, we've kind of just hoped around live shows and hung around our house.  (I found a sync TV we can both watch, pretty cool.) Anyway, I'm a military vet, just looking for some cool guy(s) for drinks, hot wives, shooting pool, talking *****, whatever ... and whatever there is to do in SL.  My wife is pretty awesome so if you have an awesome wife or girl, that's a bonus.  She's in the market to meet some girlfriends.

Where do dudes go to meet other guys or try and meet some new friends in SL?

PS - if you're gay, but a cool dude and stuff, whatever's cool.  Just ya know, not my thing.

Anyway, either maybe a suggestion for a place to go in the grid?  I honestly dont know.  Or ... hit me up via IM ..

Thanks so much for reading.  Have an awesome weekend coming up.

For any other vet's out there, this ones for you.  /me raises a beer to everyone out there!

You might want to ease up on that homophobia a bit.. I'm not sure why you even mentioned it. 

As for meeting guys and hanging out, I don't think i have seen a place like that. 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 5:27 PM, Robberinthemuseum said:

Where abouts in the world are you located? I'm on pacific time. I use the same name in world so you can find me easily. Also, I'm bi but find most lumps of pixels unattractive haha. Give me a shout if you see me online ^^

Sup dude.  I'll drop you a hollar.  I'm central time.  Hit me up as well if you want, lately I've been chilling at my house with the lady as I work on a ton of mesh stuff for my Season 1 release.

On 2/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

You might want to ease up on that homophobia a bit.. I'm not sure why you even mentioned it. 

As for meeting guys and hanging out, I don't think i have seen a place like that. 

Thanks for the input, I'll make a note of it, and toss it in the round file cabinet.  I didn't insult anyone, know what I believe and don't, and just made clear what I'm interested in. 

On a less snarky and sincere note, thanks for the reply.  /me cheers with a beer to ya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.