Aire Xaris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I literarily put a ticket in three days ago to have my region moved, which costs $150.00 to do apparently, and have had exactly one automated response to date.

Does anyone know how long it actually takes to move a sim, what's involved, why they don't respond and whether or not they've had to stop payment on their banks end because of non delivery? Or how to go about canceling the authorization if they just don't do it, I guess?

Not having any confidence in this service right now and never experienced this type of thing with a business before where you authorize money to be withdrawn and they don't acknowledge or give indication when the service or withdrawal of funds will take place.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, mjyothis said:

Contact them on support chat, they will help you with the status and it often speed things up.

Thanks, apparently it took that and was told basically that the dog ate somebody's homework. That was $150.00 to wait three days. I'm thinking a new server needs to be assigned, its a laborious process of moving assets...etc. Nope, one email asking if I have to call my bank to stop process and seconds later a region shows up. For anyone thinking of doing this.        Don't

Edited by Aire Xaris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.