Most embarrassing SL moment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:31 AM, BookishMelinoe said:

I was dancing at Frank's Elite and got the bright idea to add or remove something from my outfit. Don't even remember what. Gloves or something, who knows. But my finger slipped and I accidentally took off my entire dress and flashed the whole place. I got it back on quickly enough that I didn't get yelled at for breaking the dress code, thank goodness. Naked avis happen so often that I hope everyone else just thought they were lagging!

I'm pretty sure this has happened to a lot of people, especially early on in their SL adventure...   I know it has happened to me more than once, and still does occasionally ---  when I accidentally select "wear" instead of "add" ...      End up at least half naked.     

Thing is,  now days,  when I first walk into a club - EVERYONE is naked.   Yes, there are teeth and stuff flying around as well --- but it takes quite awhile for everyone to show up with clothes on, so ...     I don't think much about seeing naked avatars anymore.   No doubt,  if you've been in the same place for awhile and suddenly get naked,  it's different but.....

I was in a store yesterday and there was someone trying on a new head.   She was completely naked,  posed for editing her body and remained that way the entire time I was there.  (shrugs)....      I'm guessing she didn't even realize.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cali Souther said:

Thing is,  now days,  when I first walk into a club - EVERYONE is naked.   Yes, there are teeth and stuff flying around as well --- but it takes quite awhile for everyone to show up with clothes on, so ... 

All good until some flying teeth bite you on the BUM! 😬

• Haha 7

16 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Aytime this happens when I log back into SL. This is the PG version, I'm in the panda costume... taken last year, a few days after I signed on to SL. April 19, 2021.

(Being a nomad I usually TP back to an adult hub before logging off, but sometimes I'm too lazy or tired to do so.)

P@ndaGurl-SL-reentry-WHOA-wtf-LOL.jpg

That's awesome 🤣....just hanging out in a panda costume. Checkin sh!t out. 

This was way, way back in the day on another account, in the days of flying boosts and the like. I, being an overdramatic teen, had a pair of huge angel wings that worked as a flight booster that I wore everywhere. I also at the time was wearing a loose impression of a priestly outfit for reasons of terrible anime (see again, teen).

So one day I'm flying around at random trying to find any interesting spots to land when I notice someone else at the same height and approach. They're a little startled but greet me, we get to talking, etc.

Over the course of our short conversation it becomes clear that:

-He was up there to change in private, and;

-We are over the in-world Baptist church that he runs.

I still wonder what the hell he was thinking when he was half-naked and suddenly a priest with angel wings and absolutely no social boundaries swooped down on him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 hours ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I remember arriving with hair and shoes up my arse once. That was pretty embarrassing.

Hell, that was pretty routine for quite a while back in 2007/2008.  We all knew that as soon as we landed after a TP, we'd have to detach and re-attach our hair and shoes.

Really am glad they finally fixed that one.

• Like 3

Centuries ago, back in pre-mesh days, I had been taking a blog picture which had me just wearing a pair of panties.  Afterwards, I put on my snazzy system layer jeans and top and then TP'd over to a fashion show event preview I had promised to go to.  I get there, say hi to everyone who is greeting me, and then I read....

"Nice t*ts Jordan."

My top wasn't all that revealing, so it was a bit weird that someone I didn't know was commenting on my boobage, but it is epic, so I thanked them and thought nothing more of it, until more people started commenting on it.  Turns out the viewer gods had decided to fudge with me that day and I was fully dressed on MY screen, but on EVERYONE else's I was still just wearing that cute pair of panties.

So being the Jordan I am, I TP'd home, loaded up MP and went shopping for a barrel, put it on and went back to the event.

And the cringe part....the barrel had a sign on it saying something the lines of that I was part of the Gorean release program and in need of clothing.

I'm still friends to this day with the first guy who complimented my boobies!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I understand, totally.  I don't tell anyone anymore that I am in SL.  Everyone I know just thinks of it as a place for online pixel sex.

I did talk about it back in the days when i was making some decent money from the rentals/land but that was talking from a business standpoint not for the game/chatroom itself. As a game/chatroom it really isn't something interesting to talk about while having a beer/chat/bbq with friends etc,  just another thingy on the internet.

6 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

loaded up MP and went shopping for a barrel

Pffft. I made my own barrel. You should've called me, I would've sent you one.

Come to think of it, this might be something I should list on the MP. For the Jordan Whitts of the future.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.