Move Dance Hud question

Kylie Hammill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought 10 dances from Move and got a Move dance hud with it. Then I bought a pack of 10 more dances. You can see these dances when you buy them in a pack but when you buy single dances you can't see them in your inventory. I just bought 2 new dances from Move and I have been going through all of my dances and so far they have not shown up. They cost me 600 lindens. That has not happened to me so far. Nevertheless, the question I have is does anybody know how to make a playlist using the separate dances you buy from Move. It's difficult when you can't see them in your inventory and I know they are there because I have been dancing them except the 2 new ones I just bought. I would really appreciate any help for this. Thank you so much.

Ballerina, you must have seen her,

Dancing in the sand, Now she's in me, Always with me

Tiny dancer in my hand

Edited by Kylie Hammill

I remember buying a bunch of dances there and the owner IMing me and giving me a hud.. I thought that was nice of them..

I don't use it since I have a different one I like..

But I did look into it back then and found a video that might help you out..

Also to find your dances, they will usually show up in the recent tab of your inventory.. Just type in MOVE and all your dances from them should show up..

If not, I would check my transaction history and then contact whoever they have for their customer service..

Anyways, this is the video I found back then about their hud and how to add dances and things.. If I remember right it's the one anyways.. hehehe

Thank you so much everyone for your help. I greatly appreciate it and Ceka I never thought of looking into my transaction history. I am going to do that and find out who to contact for help. I did find the instructions on how to create playlists in the hud. And Sorciaa I was wearing my hud when I bought the dances because I know you have to wear it when buying dances and even heard that little sound it makes when the dance goes into your hud so don't know what happened there. Anyways once again thank you all so much for your help!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.