Multi Scene Rezzer

LjHarris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there... I'm wanting a multi-scene rezzer for my business which is activated using images of each scene rather than just a menu with a word on the button. I've seen them around but I'm guessing people build them themselves and I have no clue where to start with that!! Happy to pay for someone to create one for me if anyone is keen??? I currently use two Magic Rezzer boxes but I want one visual rezzer to contain all 12 scenes.

Please help!! Thank you!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LjHarris said:

Hi there... I'm wanting a multi-scene rezzer for my business which is activated using images of each scene rather than just a menu with a word on the button. I've seen them around but I'm guessing people build them themselves and I have no clue where to start with that!! Happy to pay for someone to create one for me if anyone is keen??? I currently use two Magic Rezzer boxes but I want one visual rezzer to contain all 12 scenes.

Please help!! Thank you!

I looked up Rezzer/Vendor.  Something like this?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Preview-Station-Rezzer-8-Panels/23147554

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could also check out some of the stores that sell homes and see what brand of rezzer they use.  Many have those set up to preview houses.

yeah i went to look but they've all deleted the description of the machines so i couldn't see... I was hoping to get something that would have the ability to store at least 10 scenes but i'm not sure if that exists... i guess the search continues... lol

The rezzer used by Trompe Loeil and a few other places I've seen is the CasperVend HoloVend addon. It seems they also have a free rez-tool. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CasperTech-Rez2-Huge-Build-Rezzer-Formerly-Rez-Free/1579760

If you find a thing and want to see who made it, right click edit it and click 'edit linked' and cycle through all the links to see if any are made by the actual maker. If there are any scripts, you can also check their properties.

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.