Bay City Auction Listing

kevin Jerrold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I noticed an auction listing for a 512sqm plot in Bay City. It was up for 42.000L and ends today. I assume a land baron will buy it but how do these land owners afford it. Seems like they have unlimited L$s and an unlimited tier level. How can people afford to do this multiple property ownership.

That's a much lower price than double prim usually sells for. And it's not at all a sure thing that a land baron will buy it. I bought a Bay City parcel on auction in the past, and I'm sure many other people who do not sell land have done the same. 

As for your question about how people afford it, that's kind of a personal question, don't you think?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kevin Jerrold said:

Today I noticed an auction listing for a 512sqm plot in Bay City. It was up for 42.000L and ends today. I assume a land baron will buy it but how do these land owners afford it. Seems like they have unlimited L$s and an unlimited tier level. How can people afford to do this multiple property ownership.

You started a thread to rant again because the one you necroposted on(and ranted there) was shut down?

I know it hurts not getting what you want, but come on.

If you can't afford it, buy something you can...🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

You started a thread to rant again because the one you necroposted on(and ranted there) was shut down?

I know it hurts not getting what you want, but come on.

If you can't afford it, buy something you can...🙄

Shut up. I wasnt ranting and I dont care if my post is shut down. I was merely asking a question.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Pardon me, but weren't you the one complaining about people "bullying"? If you can't afford the parcels, then yes, you should look for ones that you CAN afford. It's just good sense advice. 

Sorry it's just some folk have a real bad attitude. I was just asking a question. Striking up conversation. Next time I'll shut up and keep my mouth closed. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.