A few questions about estate manager rights (one homestead/sim rentals) - ANSWERED

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

Yes, I have read LL's notes about estate manager rights but am still confused on three points ...

1. Can you tell me if Estate Manager Rights gives you access to changing the environment/EEP of the sim?
  2. Can you evenly lower the land to 1m below the water surface? I want a flat 256x256 landmass 1m below the water line.
  3. Can you change the land texture?
  4. Finally, name change? Can you change the name of the sim? I don't think so. but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks for any input.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

• Katherine Heartsong changed the title to A few questions about estate manager rights (one homestead/sim rentals) - ANSWERED
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a fee involved in name change and your exact rights you get with estate manager rights depend on the people you rent from. 
But I agree with Nick, that the answers on the first 3 questions normally should be yes.
If the landlord is open  for the name change, that will also depend on the name you have in mind for the homestead. Because the landlord will want to have a general usable name. Otherwise they might have to change the name again whenever you end the lease.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.