How do i get a product resent ive done redelivery many times still same errors

BelllaHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i went from the delivery since it seems to be bugged for there things i sent a notecard to owner of store on  january 17th and no response  sent proof of purchase and who they were sent too and i never recieved a response i sent it again a week later on a notecard and its been  over 2 weeks  what should i do next step to try and get the item i even paid again and still same thing it was a gift any suggestions 

27 minutes ago, BelllaHeart said:

So i went from the delivery since it seems to be bugged for there things i sent a notecard to owner of store on  january 17th and no response  sent proof of purchase and who they were sent too and i never recieved a response i sent it again a week later on a notecard and its been  over 2 weeks  what should i do next step to try and get the item i even paid again and still same thing it was a gift any suggestions 

Unfortunately, if the redelivery system isn't working and the creator is not responding, you don't really have any other options.

1 hour ago, BelllaHeart said:

well it resends them but same thing its an error they never load  so i spent lindens there machines and store are still in business yet there not  they dont even respond 

if you get redeliveries the complaint changes to a totally different issue. Rezz problems are rarely caused by a seller, but can be a user mistake or region issues.
What exactly does happen?

6 hours ago, BelllaHeart said:

well it resends them but same thing its an error they never load  so i spent lindens there machines and store are still in business yet there not  they dont even respond 

And you are certain that the person you gifted it to did not receive.the item?  

On 2/4/2022 at 8:54 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Is the error happening during delivery of the gift item or when someone tries to rez it?  If there is an error message, can you get a screenshot.

it happens when he rezzes it says item already registered and still empty and yes he recieved it hes my partner we have tried  everything

If the product itself is made faulty, then getting redeliveries won't fix it, you'll just be getting an identical copy of the same item with the same fault. Redelivery is only helpful if a product breaks after you have it (like a hud that fails to work after a teleport crash).

And if the product creator is not responding to your messages, then unfortunately you're out of options. Write it off as a loss and move on.

• Like 1

If the item is a HUD to get the final item, it might be that you need to wear it rather than rez it. Some of those things fail to work if you do the opposite of what's expected. Also make sure you're somewhere where scripts can run. Other than that, not a lot to be done if the creator doesn't respond.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.