Is this graphics good enough? AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello just bought a new pc and started to open up secondlife app only to give me an error message saying something about my graphics card is outdated, needs update or needs to reinstall. So this doesn't even open at all enough for a login option.

Before I try and attempt to remedy this from any of the above suggestion, I want to make sure that the drive is good to run secondlife?  Those that encounter similar situation that I am now, please tell me how did you resolve this?

UPDATE:

Contacted dell and I've updated everything that I need. And reinstall secondlife, only to come to the same error message.  The only thing I could think of is, secondlife hasn't tested this for the series of graphic drives I'm using.  Anyone else experienced this??

=================

Here's my computer specs:

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-11700@2.50GHz, 16GB Memory

AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by Mahala Bing
update

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you let us know what your settings are you wil get advices faster :) 

Settings make almost 0 difference for me. The difference between all low and all extras turned off, and everything ultra, is totally negligible. The ONLY setting that really makes a difference for me is Shadows. Which I have OFF 100% of the time... turning it to sun and moon just tanks everything for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.