Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region.

Yoruhana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Has LL broke SL or something again?? It seems everybody that i talk to is having this issue....

Anybody that has any info on this would be great. How do i fix this??? A re log re starting router doesnt help, going to another sim doesnt help, i have tried everything. Can't rezz anything take anything off or put anything on. Seems like this issue is grid wide.

Edited by Yoruhana

3 answers to this question

It is most likely the region you are in needs a re-start. I have seen this happen on my land - you can rez a new prim, but can't rez anything else.

Do a support live chat and just ask to re-start <region name> 

Usually those requests are actioned within minutes :)  it has fixed it for me whenever I saw it.

18 hours ago, Yoruhana said:

Has LL broke SL or something again?? It seems everybody that i talk to is having this issue....

Anybody that has any info on this would be great. How do i fix this??? A re log re starting router doesnt help, going to another sim doesnt help, i have tried everything. Can't rezz anything take anything off or put anything on. Seems like this issue is grid wide.

Your region is experiencing high physics memory usage.

This happens for various reasons, but is typically because of one or more of the following:

• There are a lot of physical objects moving or colliding.
  • There is a lot of land terraforming occurring, whether by hand or by script.
  • There is a lot of Navmesh baking occurring, whether by hand or due to objects being rezzed and deleted frequently.
  • There are a lot of pathfinding characters in use and the rest of the content in the region is not optimized to facilitate their usage.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.