Where do I buy a Head???

Reagan Zane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have searched everywhere for  LeLUTKA Inez Head 3.1... I have the skin and an Maitreya Body..... but I need a head to attach the LeLutKA shape I purchsed???   I need help!! I currently have a realistic body and a cartoon head!! :) ~And I am not a newbie!!..... ugCapture.thumb.JPG.fbb60e0aa56f1546dedd6345262bfb89.JPGh technology!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reagan Zane said:

Thank you everyone. I was looking online in marketplace.  But did finally find it in world!!!! Thanks so much!! 

As far as I know Lelutka heads are not sold on marketplace, which I applaud.   Wish more stopped selling on MP but, with the search function in world so horrible biased and gamed no one would ever find anything...

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Wish more stopped selling on MP

That would be terrible, as it would require people to already know a stores name, instead of being able to just search something like "white table" and getting shown all kinds of tables or clicking into the tattoo category and discover stores that specialize in tattoos. Honestly, if stuff wouldn't be on the MP, my house would be empty

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

That would be terrible, as it would require people to already know a stores name, instead of being able to just search something like "white table" and getting shown all kinds of tables or clicking into the tattoo category and discover stores that specialize in tattoos. Honestly, if stuff wouldn't be on the MP, my house would be empty

@Beth West is right; a lot of the best stuff is in-world and not on MP. You should check out Shopping Events, they're a great way to get an overview of the best of many stores have to offer in one place. This site is probably your best resource:  https://www.seraphimsl.com/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

That's not how the MP search works in practice, though. You have to filter through bucketloads of crap to find one thing that might work - and you're better off going to the in-world store to examine it in person, because most ad photos are photoshopped to the gods.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Orion Pastorelli said:

@Beth West is right; a lot of the best stuff is in-world and not on MP. You should check out Shopping Events, they're a great way to get an overview of the best of many stores have to offer in one place. This site is probably your best resource:  https://www.seraphimsl.com/

I'm not a newbie. I do go to shopping events, although the qualities of displayed products is... not consitent and -very- attached to fads. Not a good way to search for something specific.

1 hour ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

That's not how the MP search works in practice, though. You have to filter through bucketloads of crap to find one thing that might work - and you're better off going to the in-world store to examine it in person, because most ad photos are photoshopped to the gods.

This is how it works for me. I have rarely problems. For worn items I just get the demo (I like trying it directly at home, instead of grabing the demo in the store, going home, trying and then returning) and for other stuff I put up with going to the inworld stores, which is often an unpleasant experiance.

I personally prefer shopping on MP. If I look at an item inworld at a store, and want to look at other things, I have problems finding the original item if I like it the most.

I like shopping at MP when I am at work and cannot log into Second Life. It is easier to narrow down what you are looking for. In-world it is harder than heck to search for anything when wanting to teleport to the shop. I think they may need to update teh search in shopping amoung other ways to search. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.