Comprei lidens mas ate agora nao chegou, ja fazem 5 dias

MorenoTrueLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

From Google Translate:

Hello Good afternoon I would like to know how do I know when I will receive the lidens that I bought, it has been 5 days and nothing has been in the account, I bought from the one that takes longer to fall but so far nothing, I would like some information please a lot thanks

You made a Best Rate Buy. This is an offer to buy $L at a specific exchange rate. No one knows how long it will take the actual rate to get to the rate you offered. It might take forever! If you get tired of waiting, you can open your Linden Order History, and then cancel your open order. The money will be put into your $USD Account, and you can then use it to purchase $L with a Market (Instant) Buy, or place another Best Rate offer with a rate closer to the current exchange rate. A rate of 250 should be filled within a day or two.

Você fez uma compra de melhor tarifa. Esta é uma oferta para comprar $L a uma taxa de câmbio específica. Ninguém sabe quanto tempo levará para a taxa real chegar à taxa que você ofereceu. Pode levar uma eternidade! Se você se cansar de esperar, você pode abrir seu histórico de pedidos Linden e cancelar seu pedido aberto. O dinheiro será colocado em sua conta $USD e você poderá usá-lo para comprar $L com uma compra de mercado (instantâneo) ou fazer outra oferta de melhor tarifa com uma taxa mais próxima da taxa de câmbio atual. Uma taxa de 250 deve ser preenchida dentro de um dia ou dois.

LindenExchange.png.8dc704c101d401c603f86ba4453c392f.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.