We have cloned Philip Linden's hair...

Atomic Infinity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here at Infinity Industries we pride ourselves on taking up those difficult challenges, to experiment and innovate in our virtual world. Today I am delighted to announce our latest triumph :

We have now successfully cloned Philip Linden's hair!

So now you too can rejoice Philip's return by wearing your hair in the celebrated style that has become affectionately named 'The Rosedale'.

Please consider however, these important notes :
- Infinity Industries takes absolutely no responsibility for loss or damage to pixels or property arising from the inappropriate or careless use of Phil's hair.
- If you wear Phil's hair while dancing, please allow a good clear two metres space around you, otherwise you might have someones eye out.
- Do not be surprised if you leave Phil's hair unattended and it decides to wander off and invent something.

Get your own free cloned Phil hair here : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Philip-Linden-Homage-Hair-by-Infinity-Industries/23180982

Welcome back Philip :D

phil hair.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 24

Tried it on my modified Heaux Dreamy avi (Lelutka Kaya head). It's cool, I like it but for some reason, there's a bit of clipping going on around the eyeliner area on my take*. IDK if it's a head or shape issue, haven't tried it on anything else yet.

*Pixel peep the photo and it's there, the eyeliner conceals it a bit.

BackdropCity_vaporwave-JFranz-26Jan2022.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Tried it on my modified Heaux Dreamy avi (Lelutka Kaya head). It's cool, I like it but for some reason, there's a bit of clipping going on around the eyeliner area on my take*. IDK if it's a head or shape issue, haven't tried it on anything else yet.

*Pixel peep the photo and it's there, the eyeliner conceals it a bit.

The fringe on the classic system hair is an alpha texture that extends down over your eyes - I also get that alpha conflict with my eyelashes but there's not much we can do about it.

Or it might be the bulk of the hair base sticking out due to different head shapes perhaps.

You could edit it a bit and shorten the front fringe so it does not overlap your eyes so much, or there's a couple of the edit options you can shift the whole lot back a bit away from your eyes.

I guess its another reason everyone moved over to prim hair, and then mesh. Well, everyone but Philip and PermaRuthed anyway ;) :D 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.