Anyone else silently have all group chat sessions close daily in the early AM slt hours on the latest server version?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems like every day in the early AM slt hours all of my group chat sessions disconnect/close.

My friends who have logged on afterwards say group chat is happening in the groups I'm no longer seeing activity in.

This started with the roll to the latest server version 2022-01-06.567269

I now have to relog as individually closing, then reopening each group chat session no longer works.

What's even weirder is, if I start another instance with an alt who is also a member of the same groups, they too will not seeing chatting.

I have to relog all accounts to begin seeing group chat again.

It's like the bug is tied to my IP now, not account.

Is anyone else experiencing this weirdness?

6 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

It seems like every day in the early AM slt hours all of my group chat sessions disconnect/close.

My friends who have logged on afterwards say group chat is happening in the groups I'm no longer seeing activity in.

This started with the roll to the latest server version 2022-01-06.567269

I now have to relog as individually closing, then reopening each group chat session no longer works.

What's even weirder is, if I start another instance with an alt who is also a member of the same groups, they too will not seeing chatting.

I have to relog all accounts to begin seeing group chat again.

It's like the bug is tied to my IP now, not account.

Is anyone else experiencing this weirdness?

I accidentally left myself logged in all night earlier this week - truly don't remember which day.  When I pulled up the viewer the next day, my single group chat window was still open, but it seemed to have frozen at some point early morning. I tried to type in it and that did not show, nor did any other conversation -- and it is a fairly active group.  I then closed the window and reopened it; left it that way for quite a while, but still no new text.  I finally relogged and as soon as I logged back in, the group chat window opened with lots of conversation going on.

I wrote that off to a glitch --- I don't stay logged in overnight normally, so nothing to compare it to.

• 3 weeks later...

I was chatting fine in one group yesterday that opens for me every day. It's not unusual for people to stop chatting, but it's rare for more than a few minutes. I tried to say something, nothing appeared to me so I shut it down and reopened ... Thank you, LL, for continuing to NOT fix THAT glitch! ... but nothing when I posted again. Someone IMed me to say they could see me, but I couldn't. As of today, it's still frozen at the chat from yesterday, despite opening, closing, chatting, relogging and even leaving and rejoining the group again. However, in this case, when I logged on my alt at the same time, she could chat and see group. I've checked and I'm not banned nor blocked from chatting. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.