Emmelia Bay DriveIn & Residental Community (Skybox with 75 prims for $50L a week!)

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Emmelia Bay Drive-in & Residential Community is 13,216 sqft of public mainland at ground level and a vibrant skybox community 1500 sqm above in the sky. The development is located on a private river in Heterocera and off of Route 3.

**Amenities**

The 16 skybox units are a combination of some of my favorite things in Secondlife - I pieced different builds and animations together to create the final product. I hope you'll love it as much as I do! Group invites are sent automatically when you pay the rental for the first time. Each unit includes:

• A fully animated shower
  • A customizable 'sourround' that changes via a switch on the wall. There are over 50 different landscapes you can choose from, so you really 'live anywhere'. 
  • A secuirty orb that is tied to your rental (if you need to turn it on)
  • Direct access to all public 'Operation Mainland' locations right from your skybox
  • The river, while extremely narrow, goes out into sailable waters around the north part of Heterocera and beyond making it an excellent place to have as a ‘home base’ when the exploring high seas. As an Operation Mainland renter, you have access to this. Feel free to rez and boat and sail out into the great beyond!
  • The Drive-In is right off Route 3 on the Mainland continent of Heterocera, so the community is ROADSIDE. The area is quiet and the public space on the ground is perfect for exploring.
  • Rental rate is $50L per week for 75 prims/li

If you have any questions, please reach out to Feorie Frimon!

VISIT THE PROPERTY HERE

EMMELIA-RENTALDISPLAY.png

Edited by Feorie Frimon
Added price

• Feorie Frimon changed the title to Emmelia Bay DriveIn & Residental Community (Skybox with 75 prims for $50L a week!)
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.