Anyone having problems adding people besides me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's happened to me a couple times if someone sends me a friend request while I'm offline. When I log in, I see the request and hit accept, but we still aren't on each other's friend lists. I think group invites do the same thing, I've received those while offline and will hit accept when I log in, but it just disappears and I'm still not in the group. 🤷‍♀️

It's been a bug now for months.  Try to do it only when you both are online.  Apparently, that's the work around at the moment.  Preferably, in the same area.

Edited by Rowan Amore

12 hours ago, Mr Incognito said:

Seems like when someone sends me a friend when I am offline, or I send them a friend request.. Even if we accept, it doesn't accept. 

Anyone having this bug, etc? It's starting to drive me crazy!

It's been a problem since LL moved to AWS, iirc. You're going to have to have your contact send it again when you're online until LL fixes it.

16 hours ago, Mr Incognito said:

Seems like when someone sends me a friend when I am offline, or I send them a friend request.. Even if we accept, it doesn't accept. 

Anyone having this bug, etc? It's starting to drive me crazy!

I've not been having that one, only because I haven't been involved with the giving or receiving of friends requests, but I have noticed that a couple of messages that have been sent from inworld and have arrived in my email inbox have not also come to me when I have next logged in resulting in me forgetting to make contact with those people. A tad frustrating all round.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.