Looking For RP Household Staff (Governess, Groundskeeper, Housekeeper, Cook, and Security) - L$ Stipend Included

Brydenn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings,

We are looking for strong RP players who are interested in RPing household staff position for a large family estate. Each includes a stipend per week with the position.  So, if you enjoy role playing, and would like to make a little in-world currency while you do it, please let me know.  We have the following positions available:

• Governess (1500 L$ / Week): Responsible for the education of the children, as well as running the overall operation of the household staff / household operation in the absence of the master of the house. Will be responsible for evaluating the performance of the household staff, as well as providing recommendations to the master of the estate.
  • Groundskeeper / Maintenance (1000 L$ / Week): Responsible for tending to the landscaping, the gardens, as well as any mechanical issues that need repair, maintenance, servicing.
  • Housekeeper / Cook (1000 L$ / Week): Responsible for cleaning and cooking meals, as well as laundry duties. (Think Alice from the Brady Bunch)
  • Security (1000 L$ / Week): Responsible for patrolling the grounds and ensuring that everything is safe and secure.  (Being a helicopter pilot would also be a huge plus for this position)

These positions are generally (except for the Governess, who is something of a management position) role-play in nature.  As such, you will generally be expected to interact with the family and enrich their overall domestic experience in a posh (non-kink) household. You will also be expected to report any technical issues or behavioral issues that need to be brought to my attention.  Please let me know if you have any questions and are interested.

• Like 2

Hey good night i will like to apply for this position.

• Security (1000 L$ / Week): Responsible for patrolling the grounds and ensuring that everything is safe and secure.  (Being a helicopter pilot would also be a huge plus for this position) 
  • i love RP can you please get back to me asap thank you.

Hey im looking for a job. Im new and i need money asap i was wondering if you could hire me.. i would love working with the kids (Governess (1500 L$ / Week): Responsible for the education of the children, as well as running the overall operation of the household staff / household operation in the absence of the master of the house. Will be responsible for evaluating the performance of the household staff, as well as providing recommendations to the master of the estate.)

Hello! I am interested in the job particularly as Governor or Groundskeeper/Maintenance. I hope to meet with you to discuss job specifications as well as my qualifications. If you shall reach out inworld, please don't hesitate to IM me, hoorayjose16 Resident. Looking forward to working with you! 

Hi, I  would like to apply for the role of a cook. i love cookingand role playing. 

I also have experience in cooking, both in world and in real life, i maybe new to sl but not to roleplaying. 

id love to work with an rp family as well. ^^

my calling card is : miitchela42. 

Hola, buenas tardes, me gustaría postularme para este puesto.

Seguridad (L$1,000 / Semana): Responsable de patrullar los terrenos y garantizar que todo esté seguro y protegido. (Ser piloto de helicóptero también sería una gran ventaja para este puesto)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have seen your ad and I would be interested in the security position.
I have worked as a military man in real life, serving as a military police officer which would fit the role perfectly.
I also have knowledge of the use of long and short range firearms, as well as the use of automatic firearms.🔫
I also have knowledge in the role world since I have roleplayed on GTA 5 servers.
I also have advanced computer skills since I have a demonstrable degree in microcomputer systems technician.💻
If you need to know more you can contact me for the job.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.😃

P.D: My dysplay name in SL is Serafin Gago.

Edited by vanarshi
I forgot to put my display name.

Good Mornin'

I have stumbled upon this listing a few times now, and suddenly I was drawn to it. If yall are hiring, I would enjoy  knowing your policies on...well *gives a chuckle* as you see I am an anthro. By all means though, I completly understand wanting to keep an RP specific to the time, or plot. :)  If this perhaps isn't an issue; well, I wouldn't mind going a bit further into the process. I have over a decade of Roleplay experience just in Secondlife; and I an strictly a PG-PG13 Roleplay resident of secondlife.

I wish you a good Day or week & much  thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.