You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

47 minutes ago, Sabrina Edlund said:

I am having trouble with the website I can't  unpartner  with my guy anyone have this trouble? Any suggestions  to get this done . It says to change my email but I don't  want to do that and it's not accepting my email. 

Hmm, worked for me great a few hours ago and no issues during the week either. Try a different browser maybe.

Screenshot_2022-01-18_01-50-02.thumb.png.95921f23219074c1de01c03b192997d6.png

There's a cost for unpartnering. Maybe your partner doesn't have the funds? Also, maybe you still need to verify your email on your account on the website.

See if it says 'verified' next to your email adress on account> change email settings.

If that's all ok, raise a ticket

• Like 1

I guess I will have to do a ticket because I've tried everything and I don't know why it goes to change email settings when I don't want to change my email I don't know why him not having funds would have anything to do with it when I'm paying for it

4 minutes ago, Sabrina Edlund said:

I guess I will have to do a ticket because I've tried everything and I don't know why it goes to change email settings when I don't want to change my email I don't know why him not having funds would have anything to do with it when I'm paying for it

A very long time ago there was an issue exactly like this.

30 minutes ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Divorce seems to become a thing in Second Life.

Do we see  a trend here?

🙂

No trend, no. You've just become more aware of it.

My first SL divorce came four hours after my first partnership in 2008, then we remarried a year later, and divorced again a few months after that. Second partnership then another divorce maybe about 7 years ago. So no new trend there.

Interestingly - or not - if a person doesn't change their password after divorcing a Second Life partner, they will see themselves as still partnered if they log in to the Agni test grid. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sabrina Edlund said:

No divorce isn't a thing here or a trend  lol 😂 I  figure after 10 years and him never being on it's time to move on . 

What a 'nana I am - I looked for the hug/care emoji and remembered I wasn't on Facebook! 

Sorry advice so far not fixing your issue. A tad frustrating under the circumstances. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.