realistic, non-makeup-y, female face or head

Sylvia Wasp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To add to the comparison, here's one of my alts wearing a DeeTaleZ skin.  She's in a Catwa HDPro head, but the EvoX skins for DeeTaleZ are constructed similarly (I have some of the free EvoX heads, and play around with skin demos on them, so this isn't just me guessing).

The top picture is the DeeTaleZ Alina skin straight out of the box, no makeup.  The bottom picture is with the makeup (tintable eyelid and tintable lips) that come included in the skin package as tattoo layers, so you can wear or not as you prefer.

DeeTaleZ No Makeup.jpg

DeeTaleZ.Makeup.jpg

• Like 3

I forgot to add a small thing people often do not think about: The eyelashes can be tinted, to get the no mascara look. They do not have to be black, but can be tinted brown, grey, red, what ever shade wanted. Brown is very natural and will also make them less noticeable. I know this tint option is in my EvoX head, and I am sure it is in Catwa heads too? Other brands is not known well to me.

The default lashes in my EvoX head can be tinted, the head is unpacked with them tinted black by default. 3party lashes you buy need to have a tintable version.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.