Those tormented ectoplasmic souls.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you also happen to be haunted by tormented souls who do not intervene in any forum except to add emogi of mocking laughter to all your posts?
Do you think there is a way to help these tormented entities? Is there an exorcist in the audience who can help out?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Heck, no. They’re the tormented ones, not me. I’d even toss in some crucifixes, or perhaps hit the piano keys, if it helped further annoying them.

dwGW1KR.gif.d923ac7b6f76563d69716cc5851b9242.gif

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Haha 1

Ah yes, it was only a matter of time ...

The reaction buttons are there for a reason and some choose to use them to mean a variety of things, sometimes to save the trouble of typing up what would be a pointless or wasted response post.

If such a thing bothers you then it is well beyond time to reevaluate why you're here. Especially if you ever decide to "retaliate" as you have quite obviously missed the entire point.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Ah yes, it was only a matter of time ...

The reaction buttons are there for a reason and some choose to use them to mean a variety of things, sometimes to save the trouble of typing up what would be a pointless or wasted response post.

If such a thing bothers you then it is well beyond time to reevaluate why you're here. Especially if you ever decide to "retaliate" as you have quite obviously missed the entire point.

Let me help you better read what I wrote in the thread Solar.
<who do not intervene in any forum except to add emogi>
Thanks anyway for your precious intervention, in this way you helped me to explain to everyone what they did not understand with a single post. :) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

Oh they understood just fine. As did I.

Read it again - the only thing that changes is that some long ago stopped bothering to waste their own time. Not that hard a concept.

Interesting theory!
You think someone has got tired of wasting their time writing content for about 3 years, but they haven't got tired of spending their days adding emogi.
Surprising theory, interesting nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Final response on this thread: Either you know quite well what is being said or you're incredibly naive, it does not matter either way.

Here's the reality for you: There are posters here whom have made their overall positions so well known to others (and their responses/posts can be looked up through varied means) that further posts/responses are a waste of time, especially within a forum that is moderated the way this one is. Thus the only "response" they really need to give is ... to react. That is what those are by the by - reactions.

The list of "emoji" is found by clicking the little smile button in the reply/edit field - it nets things such as 🥀 or 🚀 (among many others). The little icons one can use on an individual's post? Like, Sad, Confused, Haha and Thanks? Those are not "emoji" - they're "reactions" and if you've spent any time at all in online fora that actually have the option to use them (sometimes in much more expanded form), you'd know the difference.

ETA: To drive it further home, here are the emojis,Emoji.thumb.jpg.0ab306304f543ef20f0934aede343e97.jpg 

And here are the Reactions: Reactions.jpg.c0cc329fbe385af5842be17d0024aec7.jpg

Edited by Solar Legion
Photo reference to remove "confusion"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

Do you think there is a way to help these tormented entities?

ehm.. accept thar some readers respond in a way that suits them?

They at least show they acrually read the post, and left a very harmless reply

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ehm.. accept thar some readers respond in a way that suits them?

They at least show they acrually read the post, and left a very harmless reply

Of course I think that tolerance is always the best answer to almost everything and even if you don't have it at hand, you must always strive to achieve it.
But I feel like a pain that pierces my heart because I know that there is something I could do to help that entity sealed between heaven and earth that perhaps would like to intervene but being an ectoplasm now she does not have the possibility.
Perhaps if it is not possible to hire an exorcist a Ouija could be used to give her some relief.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Tama Suki said:

I know that there is something I could do to help that entity sealed between heaven and earth that perhaps would like to intervene but being an ectoplasm now she does not have the possibility.

don't fill in blanks that aren't what you think it are, but aren't

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

@Tama Sukimaybe the use of reactions could be thought of as simplified gestures and the intent used as an artistic tool.  Not everyone thinks gestures are useful for communication just as you do not think reactions are useful for communication. 

Yes, yours is an excellent reflection.
But I am increasingly convinced that it is a survival instinct of a tormented soul rather than an artistic tool.
It is not possible to communicate through emogi but can instead be used to manifest themselves.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't fill in blanks that aren't what you think it are, but aren't

It is a mystery that I absolutely have to solve.
I'll take some holy water and go into the mystery inworld maybe.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Final response on this thread: Either you know quite well what is being said or you're incredibly naive, it does not matter either way.

Here's the reality for you: There are posters here whom have made their overall positions so well known to others (and their responses/posts can be looked up through varied means) that further posts/responses are a waste of time, especially within a forum that is moderated the way this one is. Thus the only "response" they really need to give is ... to react. That is what those are by the by - reactions.

The list of "emoji" is found by clicking the little smile button in the reply/edit field - it nets things such as 🥀 or 🚀 (among many others). The little icons one can use on an individual's post? Like, Sad, Confused, Haha and Thanks? Those are not "emoji" - they're "reactions" and if you've spent any time at all in online fora that actually have the option to use them (sometimes in much more expanded form), you'd know the difference.

PoshScornfulGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

9 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

Do you also happen to be haunted by tormented souls who do not intervene in any forum except to add emogi of mocking laughter to all your posts?
Do you think there is a way to help these tormented entities? Is there an exorcist in the audience who can help out?

For someone that has stated that they have whole conversations using only gestures it amuses me that you can't understand how someone can have a whole conversation with you using only reactions. Of course it's Sunday so you've learned that you can have your little bit of fun on the forums otherwise you wouldn't start these useless threads.

• Like 7

Let me take you back to the Wiki of this thread.

1 hour ago, Tama Suki said:

Yes, yours is an excellent reflection.
But I am increasingly convinced that it is a survival instinct of a tormented soul rather than an artistic tool.
It is not possible to communicate through emogi but can instead be used to manifest themselves.

Please contribute with more solid scientific data otherwise it will be difficult to carry out the research profitably.

17 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Let me take you back to the Wiki of this thread.

Wiki?

17 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Please contribute with more solid scientific data otherwise it will be difficult to carry out the research profitably.

I'm not your lab rat. Do your own research...

narf-pinky-mouse.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.