friendly places?

Gemini Mercury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been on SL for a long time, and i've been wanting to get back into it more. However these days I can't find anywhere normal to hangout.... typing 'hangout' in the search gives me all sex. Unfortunately most general searches just come up with some type of sex sim. Even those are absolutely silent despite being full...

Any recommendations? Where do you meet people that even talk anymore...? 

• Like 4

Mother Road, it doesn't always have a lot of people but the ones who are there are friendly. be warned while it is not a sex sim, sex does happen in the Motel, so you might get hit on, sex and nudity is not allowed outdoors, so hang out by the motel pool and you will be OK.

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Was that you we saw on the video with Philip?

Yus, I’ve been there several times when he visited. I think once I even spanked him 😂

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 11:34 PM, Gemini Mercury said:

I've been on SL for a long time, and i've been wanting to get back into it more. However these days I can't find anywhere normal to hangout.... typing 'hangout' in the search gives me all sex. Unfortunately most general searches just come up with some type of sex sim. Even those are absolutely silent despite being full...

Hi Gemini! ♥ We meet Mon-Fri 12 or 1 PM SLT for games and activities at Snow Globe. PG/M Vibe. Feel free to drop in and say hello sometime!

• Like 1

So, here's a list of a few places I would HIGHKEY recommend (Listed with: Name // GENRE):

• New Resident Help Area - Firestorm Regions // HELP AREA
  • London City // HELP AREA
  • The Rainy Day Cafe // COFFEE SHOP
  • Burrow Co // COFFEE SHOP
  • Country Strong Reborn // CLUB
  • The Revolution // FURRY CLUB
  • Furzona - The Home of Bass // FURRY CLUB
  • Sushi City // ANIME HANGOUT
  • Ivory Tower Library of Primitive Sandbox // SANDBOX
  • Luane's World // SCENERY
  • Deer River // SCENERY

I have a notecard I update in Second Life every month with places I typically hangout at or seem to find interesting. DM me in Second Life - Iggy UwU.

Edited by Iggy UwU
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, Gemini Mercury said:

I recommend themed clubs, like nuit (they have pretty unique light shows and quality people), elysion (worth joining), the bay, secret beach (mostly for people staring and chatting in IMs though), oxygen, crazy dragona and subculture. All these places do have their regular cliques, but i have found them all super welcoming to me (im a loner lol). Also most people as far as I can see hang out on their own islands with their own family and the sort so making an SL FB and chatting out with some that fit your aesthetic might also work. Best of luckk

Edited by Mother Mystic
typo fest

Don't know if there's anywhere on the grid that is both popular and friendly. Soon as a place becomes popular, it starts getting certain crowds moving in trying to take the place over. That said, sometimes they ain't so successful and the place stays friendly.

Firestorm regions are pretty good. They tend to have people around most of the time to boot troublemakers out.

Social Island 10 can vary. Generally friendly. Can get a bit clownshoes.

Westcoast Valley/thaplug is an interesting one. "Urban" region. Can get loud and brash and people-yelling-at-each-other, but if you ain't involved in the drama, it's unlikely you're going to get dragged into it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.