Premium Plus - What are your 'Must Have' features and what are you willing to pay for it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

So, the Web team yesterday reaffirmed  the Lab's desire to offer Premium Plus this year.

As this thread's title says, "What are your 'Must Have' features and what are you willing to pay for it?"

Please answer both and please keep the thread on topic.

Thanks.

o Bulk discount on 10L upload fees.

o Free search/places ads to compensate for broken search which will not likely be fixed in 2022

o Online inventory storage of archives to reduce inworld load

o Ability to save notecards to hard drive.

o Designation of a Legacy contact to assume control of your accounts when you die, as Facebook has. Currently LL insists on the presentation of a legal will specifying SL properties to perform this transition but it should be simplified and systematized and not require a will.

o A pony that comes up to me in the infohub to be ridden when I land, with a saddle blanket with my name stitched on it.

• Like 13

Ability to pay directly with linden dollars rather than USD.   Patch mentioned that possibility to pay more things that way --  might have been a couple of years ago by now.  Doubt it will ever happen though.    

Edited by Chic Aeon
spell Patch wrong
  • Like 3

Things that I would appreciate:
1. The possibility to own a homestead without a full sim.
2. One free name change per year for the avarar.
3. larger land plot included, best a 4096.
3a. or (exclusive for premium plus) bigger mansions in Belliseria on 4096 plots
4. Better exchange rates.
5. Lower upload fees.
6. Extra free marketplace features.

Pricing is heavily depending on what extra features will make it into the premium+ membership.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

"What are your 'Must Have' features and what are you willing to pay for it?"

The ability to override fixed landing points, which would make in-world shopping a whole lot easier. I'd pay 4 US dollar per year for it.

The ability to make your avatar phantom, fly through walls and dodge pushers. Two US dollar per year.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

The ability to make your avatar phantom, fly through walls and dodge pushers.

You can do that now, with a phantom vehicle. Yava Pods are phantom vehicles, and will go through things. So will most trains. (That's silly, but the SLRR is mostly single track without usable passing sidings and signalling.)

• Like 1

Options for super-premium:

• One piece of minor mole work per quarter, such as curb cuts or wall removals along roads so you can attach your driveway to a road.
  • 30 second delay with a warning on security orb ejections.
  • Better tools for managing large business-type money balances.
  • Payout via SWIFT or FEDWIRE or ACH or SEPA instead of PayPal for amounts above US$100.
  • A mansion comparable to The Grove Estates or Fruit Islands.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Some suggestions:

• Free basic uploads like images and sounds.
  • Post events at no charge --- like in the olden days.
  • More land allowance, of at least 4096 square metres.
  • Bigger weekly allowance.
  • At least 100 group slots.

And more for $139.99 or less per year. Better idea, maybe bring back the lifetime plans for $399.99 or so as a special now and then.

• Like 13

• Larger included tier / more LI allowance for the included tiers.
  • Ability to purchase a homestead w/out having to have full sim first
  • Discounted uploads either by a set number of free uploads a month, or a monthly, non rolling, upload credit since mesh is a variable price. 
    • related: completely free outfit snapshots
  • To have an experience that is global and not tied to land. Tied to the super premium of course so that if your status drops to regular premium the experience reverts to land based.
  • (added) and maybe a web interface for inventory management so that maintenance can be done with a much friendlier environment.

How much?  I'd be willing to pay another 25 a year for it on an annual plan.

Edited by Anna Salyx
  • Like 10

I will say my Must Have feature would be for them to provide, in detail and with reasons, why a Premium Plus member is being banned instead of deleting what you said and then telling you you broke a rule. Its too vague. 

Sure, its their company but no way in hell would I pay for more while I feel silenced.

I don't even know if what I am saying is ok.

Edited by Chris Nova
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Things that I would appreciate:
1. The possibility to own a homestead without a full sim.

Pricing is heavily depending on what extra features will make it into the premium+ membership.

I'm not sure what LL can roll instantly, but if we do this, this will end up like last time and why they had to pull the openspace regions and the other sim product from being able to be had without a fullsim.   AWS is still more expensive than their physical DC was and I'd rather not run LL out the door on aws costs, that's just a disaster in the making.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Better exchange rates.

Since it is an exchange - like the stock market - I can't see how LL could do that very easily.  However, I would very much like a major reduction in the LIndeX fees for Premium Plus.

I'd like a larger tier allowance -- at least 2048, but would prefer 4096.

One free name change per year would be nice - though I'm not sure if I'd actually use it (maybe for an alt).

A certain number of non-mesh uploads free each month with a discount on a limited number of mesh uploads.

Extended support hours.

Some way to manipulate inventory, at least a little, without having to log in.  I realize that there is no way to see inside of objects outside of a login, but I should be able to move items & folders around and delete things.

Given all of the issues that a large number of groups supposedly causes, I can't see them increasing that much more unless they can do something about those backend issues.

The max that I'd probably pay for Premium Plus is $150 - but I'd only go that high if there were lots of good things added in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

In an answer to Bigmoe and LittleMe:

The question was: What would you like to be included in a premium+ plan.
So I mentioned what I would like to see. That doesn't mean it will all make it into the plus plan.
It it is doable or not isn't my problem, but the Lab's.
I'm not holding my breath for any of my suggestions.

Edited by Sid Nagy

My suggestion.

Dump the stupid chui based viewer,  adopt an interface, that's clean and nice,  kinda like the firestorm ui,  not talking features, talking the clean ui, I'm not into stuffing all the communication crap into one window, that really needs to do,  and also,  other suggestion,  as we've seen it done by firestorm dev is.. wait for it...  Dual monitor support for the viewer!  also a vulkan wrapped viewer would be nice too.

• Like 1

More group space, more picks, free uploads (or at least a certain number), free event listings, and a larger parcel included with Premium Plus, with a corresponding Bellisseria offering.

I can see the desperate refreshing of the Linden Homes page now... and I'd be right there with everyone else doing it lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.