On 1/14/2022 at 11:25 PM, Maximillon Lefavre said:

Just remember sugar daddies need Coffee, lots and lots of Coffee. Oh and Pancakes too

Well, aren't you just adorable. *pinches your cheek*

No, the upper cheek. Get your mind out of the gutter. Or at least move yours over so mine can swim past.

😇

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 2

On 1/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, Katherine Heartsong said:

And ... set up!!!!

500L to join, but I promise high rates of return for early investors (not really, read prospectus, consult a financial expert, past results may not indicate or be indicative of future returns, blah blah blah).

What, you think I wasn't serious?

From the description ...

"The ultimate group for sugar daddys. You a sugar baby looking for a special daddy, or a wealthy sugar daddy seeking a sexy little baby to call your own? join today! We're a lucrative sugar daddy/baby group interested in only one thing ... your happiness (and making a wild profit on your SL desires for the owner and our early investors based on a silly form posting). Sugar daddies get coffee, pancakes, and champagne to impress the sugar baby who sell themselves for pretty baubles. Join today!!!"

Now every new sugar baby posting? I'm going to point them to the group. ;)

PS. @LilNosferatu ... you can be an Officer, since it was your suggestion. I'll refund your 500L of course, well, minus a 25L administrative fee.

PPS. Thanks to @Maximillon Lefavre for the food suggestion.

Wow. You invested a whopping 100Ls to create a group so you can charge 500Ls to join a group no one wants to join? Brilliant!

image.png.e2dcd66ab6466af9f3e868b0b11d06b0.png

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Wow. You invested a whopping 100Ls to create a group so you can charge 500Ls to join a group no one wants to join? Brilliant!

Negative Nelly! :P

I promise if you invest, I'll increase your 500L to 750L and pay you out as soon as I get two more investors!

(This is a joke group and not an actual MLM. Just to be clear.)

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Negative Nelly! :P

I promise if you invest, I'll increase your 500L to 750L and pay you out as soon as I get two more investors!

You know, it really ruins the joke when I have to explain it. 🤑

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Well, darn it. And just when I was ready to pay my money and join up!

I may still do it. It's worth the $L500 for the lulz

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

You know, it really ruins the joke when I have to explain it. 🤑

True. But I'd rather be safe and not have someone stumble along and accuse me of starting up a real Ponzi scheme on the boards and get a ban slap because someone got their panties in a twist and failed to get the joke. You all get it, but what about the children?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

True. But I'd rather be safe and not have someone stumble along and accuse me of starting up a real Ponzi scheme on the boards and get a ban slap because someone got their panties in a twist and failed to get the joke. You all get it, but what about the children?

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it in spades. 🤪

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:21 AM, DrilIz said:

Need a sugarDaddy who want someone to talk to or wants relations dont be shy to hit me up. how much will you be paying can be talked about in private.

Same

• Haha 1

Is this my opportunity to once again promote the Sugar Daddy MLM group?

@L3xi2002 my group, Sugar Daddy MLM, sometimes called the Sugar Daddy Pyramid, caters to discrete and well-endowed men (both physically and financially) who are seeking nothing more than the companionship of bubbly young gorgeous women who are seeking to sell their virtual bodies for trinkets and baubles, in exchange for the opportunity to delve deeply into their sweet baby girl companion's, umm, psyche.

That's it, yes. There is a small joining fee to weed out the non-committed, but I assure you your investment in my group is a guarantee of future pleasures, and helps support the lifestyle of the group founders and early investors.

;)

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Haha 4

And here I just kinda nudge the guys I'm talking to and am like "You know you want to buy me more shibari/kinbaku gear, right?"

Does that count as looking for a sugar daddy?

I have a nice area I set up and furnished, but there just aren't enough ropes in it...

Yet XD

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 11:55 AM, Katherine Heartsong said:

And ... set up!!!!

500L to join, but I promise high rates of return for early investors (not really, read prospectus, consult a financial expert, past results may not indicate or be indicative of future returns, blah blah blah).

What, you think I wasn't serious?

From the description ...

"The ultimate group for sugar daddys. You a sugar baby looking for a special daddy, or a wealthy sugar daddy seeking a sexy little baby to call your own? join today! We're a lucrative sugar daddy/baby group interested in only one thing ... your happiness (and making a wild profit on your SL desires for the owner and our early investors based on a silly form posting). Sugar daddies get coffee, pancakes, and champagne to impress the sugar baby who sell themselves for pretty baubles. Join today!!!"

Now every new sugar baby posting? I'm going to point them to the group. ;)

PS. @LilNosferatu ... you can be an Officer, since it was your suggestion. I'll refund your 500L of course, well, minus a 25L administrative fee.

PPS. Thanks to @Maximillon Lefavre for the food suggestion.

🤔