What is Your RL Job?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow! You guys are really smart and I'm kinda jelly LOL. For me, I used to own my own business, a co-op for small business owners and was on the board for habitat For Humanity. I also framed houses and did electrical work for HFH. Now, I'm retired because of health issues. I am still on the board for HFH but can no longer frame and do electrical work, which I totally loved. Made some good investments and made a profit when I sold my business, so I'm doing pretty good. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Software Developer. Android mostly, i'm probably in your phone somewhere ;) 

And I'm probably somewhere sniffing around your code for bugs and spamming you with defects in the tracking system you use 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, Aiyumei said:

And I'm probably somewhere sniffing around your code for bugs and spamming you with defects in the tracking system you use 😄

YOU! Why do you keep bugging me! i know what i'm doing even though it looks ridiculous!

JK, i don't know you, but maybe we do RL, who knows :) 

• Haha 3

Artist / DJ / Music Producer (income from royalties, donations, sponsorships, and merchandise). - Look for “David Venter” on Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon, etc. 

Freelance Creative (web & graphic design mostly - but haven’t had a client since before the pandemic).

OnlyFans (started this during the pandemic for some extra income - don’t judge me 😋😈).

Started blogging again recently and already have Google Adsense generating some income from that too.

Edited by davidventer
  • Like 7

I work admin for a small architectural firm (translates to secretary/ office manager/ bookkeeper/ Microsoft Office tutor/ toner-changer/ cat-herder).  Once upon a time I taught English at the middle and high school level.  I miss my kids; I do not miss many of their parents or some of the administrators.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.