Bad relationship

Hello everyone my name is candi i have recently been in a bad relationship on sl of late came across this shemale in a sim and fell for her hardbody we kinda had affairs for that period of time but today i get on to her for chat and say miss her and she hit me with the line oh im being excersing so i decided to like find out truth what she was up so i tped to sim we was at few days ago and found her having affair with another women behind me back i was so hurt by it that I immediately told her it was over in her inbox am i wrong for doing so plz reply as i need just vent it off

I mean, in SL or RL you always have the right to end a relationship. Others might think it's justified, or not justified, but that doesn't really matter in the end since its your relationship. If you no longer wanted to be with her, then you were right to end things -- now you have the chance to find someone who suits you better. :) 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LilNosferatu said:

I mean, in SL or RL you always have the right to end a relationship. Others might think it's justified, or not justified, but that doesn't really matter in the end since its your relationship. If you no longer wanted to be with her, then you were right to end things -- now you have the chance to find someone who suits you better. :) 

True now im free to enjoy sl more thanks for reminding me 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LilNosferatu said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect response!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Monogamy is a rare thing in SL, you should never assume your partner will be monogamous, like @Caroline Takedasays, unless you both agree to it beforehand. Take this expereience as a lesson and move forward, next time if you are hoping for a monogamous relationship talk about it, never assume. 

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Monogamy is a rare thing in SL, you should never assume your partner will be monogamous, like @Caroline Takedasays, unless you both agree to it beforehand. Take this expereience as a lesson and move forward, next time if you are hoping for a monogamous relationship talk about it, never assume. 

Yes i will just ask beforehand  and move forward 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, Tama Suki said:

Well the girl put the story down quite dramatically

yea

SL is more like meeting place rather than , finding friend.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:46 AM, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Hello everyone my name is candi i have recently been in a bad relationship on sl of late came across this shemale in a sim and fell for her hardbody we kinda had affairs for that period of time but today i get on to her for chat and say miss her and she hit me with the line oh im being excersing so i decided to like find out truth what she was up so i tped to sim we was at few days ago and found her having affair with another women behind me back i was so hurt by it that I immediately told her it was over in her inbox am i wrong for doing so plz reply as i need just vent it off

go find people in tinder or instagram,

and you meet them in SL. if you want serious relation

• Haha 1

Just now, Kalegthepsionicist said:

yea

SL is more like meeting place rather than , finding friend.

go find people in tinder or instagram,

and you meet them in SL. if you want serious relation

I literally just told someone else and im tell u im not taking it seriously so chill out 

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2022 at 6:31 PM, Ayeleeon said:

Was it real or was it role play.

Why would you even think this was RP? It's not in the RP forum but in lifestyles and relationships.  If it's in this section I am going to treat is as a serious post. 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:47 AM, Ayeleeon said:

Agreeing to monogamy and actually doing it are two different things. Even if I talked about it and we agreed I would never expect it.  Too many experiences where it did not go that way.  I would even go as far as to say it's non existent.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

So sorry to hear your experience and that you were felt hurt by the actions of the other person. Hope you'll feel better soon and have more positive experiences in the future!

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Agreeing to monogamy and actually doing it are two different things. Even if I talked about it and we agreed I would never expect it.  Too many experiences where it did not go that way.  I would even go as far as to say it's non existent.

I'm so happy that I don't do relationships in SL.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Echelon Alcott said:

So sorry to hear your experience and that you were felt hurt by the actions of the other person. Hope you'll feel better soon and have more positive experiences in the future!

I'm so happy that I don't do relationships in SL.

Thank u i will be fine moving forward

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Why would you even think this was RP? It's not in the RP forum but in lifestyles and relationships.  If it's in this section I am going to treat is as a serious post. 

So for you it is a normal thing to meet an avatar to feel sexual attraction having virtual sex and then to be jealous and to feel hurt and to write a post sharing the pain of betrayal and then to say that it is not serious. To me it seems more a controversial psychological test or a fairly mediocre trolling or it reminds me of a certain childhood attitude in which attention is sought inconsistently.

7 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

You are making an assumption that everyone views SL the same way you do. Not everyone would divide SL into RP and non RP, For many all of SL is RP, and teh RP section is for formal RL where as the rest of SL is casual RP.

6 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Again you are assuming everyone thinks like you do, until you meet that person who makes you want to be monogamous it might be hard to understand, but there are monogamous relationships out there. When monogamy is just a part of the roleplay, and not something you feel in your heart, its not likely to exist, after all cheeting is just as valid of a roleplay. But when you meet that one special person you want to give yourself totaly to, then it makes sense. 

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 1