Seeking Manager, Hosts and Hostesses, DJ

Mistie Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mystica Vermontae is looking for people to join our team. This venue will be G and open to all once we get all positions filled. Our venue has a club, a store, and fantasy area and is based on a full private estate. All positions are salaried and salary will be discussed during interview.

Manager - works with DJ's and hosts in planning events and dances, scheduling shifts, scheduling events, advertising, greeting visitors, assisting visitors when needed, booking events and dances.

Hosts and Hostesses - Hosting events and dances. Also will need to be available for booked events and dances.

DJ's - DJ events and dances. Also will need to be available for booked events and dances.

Please drop a notecard with resume to me inworld and list times available in CST for me to schedule an interview. Thank you. Mistie Mystica

2 minutes ago, joezech said:

Hey Mistle I would love to be manager, thank you. Please contact me back on dm sl.

You may have more luck if you read how each job posting wanted a response.  They don't always check back here but expect people to apply as directed.  This one says...

*Please drop a notecard with resume to me inworld and list times available in CST for me to schedule an interview. Thank you. Mistie Mystica

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.