Premium account

Katjavan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

15 answers to this question

Your premium membership will renew automatically.  You don't have to do a thing.  (SL TOS, sect. 4.3: " ... if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. ")    You can review your account history on your dashboard at secondlife.com to look for the dates on which you made payments to LL.

4 minutes ago, Katjavan said:

thank you so much for your fast answer.  But I disconnected my paypall from my bank account, so, the payment cannot be renewed.  What do i have to do?

you can see the date at your accountpage/summary
4a924a929ac06420d852662f6c59eb56.png

as you agreed to automatic renewal it's not wise to remove your payment method, it can bring your account in danger, by going on hold/locked if LL can't bill you.
If you don't renew, be sure to downgrade in time.

Abandon is on the "parcel details, or about land window

Edited by Alwin Alcott

5 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

You can put cash directly into your PayPal account. As long as that account's balance is high enough to pay your bill from LL, you'll be OK.

I tried this, but does not work :(

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Downgrade now. Your account will still be Premium until the renewal date. Then it will become Basic, since you requested a downgrade. 

thank you so much!

i don't have credit card, i use my bank account, and linden lab wants that my paypall is connected with my bank account

I don't want that, for hackers, if they hack my account, they can clear my bank account

I downgraded now, thank you for the help.....I'm very sorry i can't renew my premium membership, but since i have no creditcard and lindenlab wants that paypal is connected to my bank account, i can't

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.