Derending Pets

Flynn50

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I may not derender clothes but I DO derender hair for sh!ts and giggles.  No, I don't take pics.  It just amuses me and interesting that so many women don't use a hairbase.

hmm... I never wear a hair base anymore,  but I look pretty good bald.  😛😄😉

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

She might have been thinking about coming back............. until people of this forum couldn't manage to figure out that she was making a joke and instead attacked her for some behavior they thought she was going to do.

You don't have to be a member of this forum to enjoy SL. Every single person on this forum has at one time at another attacked someone or misunderstood a joke, including you so let's not take the holier than thou attitude.  Anyone else that posted that would be told if you are that sensitive then maybe SL isn't the place for you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

She might have been thinking about coming back............. until people of this forum couldn't manage to figure out that she was making a joke and instead attacked her for some behavior they thought she was going to do.

Well, I get email alerts from Lindenlab about DM's from friends, so that draws me back to the forums from time to time.  And I still log in from time to time and do free stuff.  I mean, fifteen years in a game is a long time, with many memories, and hard to just drop entirely.  But until there are some major changes (and yes, that includes the userbase), I'm not spending a ton of time and money on SL.

On 2/20/2022 at 3:09 PM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I went shopping for "The Saturday Sale" and someone brought their chicken with them shopping. I mean...is that really necessary?

That's to funny !! 🤣

What I didn't fond funny was at a club I won't name I has to derender a horse. A full size horse in a club that is already script heavy and they bring a horse!!!!  🤬 

• Like 1

Pets have personally never bothered me. I find most of my visual lag at least comes from avatar bodies themselves, or their accessories with a billion little vertices.

For shopping events, I usually just use Firestorm's "Show Friends Only" option. I have never seen anybody on my friend's list at an event. I also don't need to see your boobs/butt swinging wildly while standing still(ew). I feel for those that don't have this option, though.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 12:16 PM, Rowan Amore said:

I may not derender clothes but I DO derender hair for sh!ts and giggles.  No, I don't take pics.  It just amuses me and interesting that so many women don't use a hairbase.

I only use one on hair that doesn't cover my head, like an undercut or mohawk, most of the hair I use is well enough made that there's no real need to put something under it. I've seen some hair that you can see skull through, but I don't own any of them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.